PDA

View Full Version : GuitarHelper v0.3a

wraggster
December 11th, 2006, 02:41
News/release from GuitarGod1134

Ok well Ive come back to bring you a version 3 of my guitarhelper program. The changelog is small but I promised a next week release so here it is.

Changelog
1. Added Pentatonic Minor scales with root notes on the E and A strings
2. Put the resources into folders to organize more.
3. Added info about how to read the chords and scales (look in the heylookatme.txt)

I had a text reader in it but its extremely hard to use and barely worked so until i get that working fully im not gonna release it (thats why this is v0.3a).

Controls
All the same as the last release except start now brings up the pentatonic scales. Its all in the heylookatme.txt

Coming up
1. A real working text reader so you can copy guitar tabs in a newtextdocument.txt and simply open it up with this program
2. Add more scales
3. Also I plan to remap the buttons compelely different and maybe add some kind of menu because im running out of buttons here
4. If someone could help me on making this a standalone eboot that would really be nice

Installation
Simply drag the folder into the Applications folder in lua player and run the script. very simple.

If you encounter any problems plz tell me because this is not confirmed working on a psp I just tested it with windows lua player so there shouldnt really be a difference.
Lets have some feedback and suggestions.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via guitargod1134 (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1236235&postcount=1)

nyrtrublue
December 11th, 2006, 03:09
im tryin to learn guitar sure hope it can work miracles lol

Tonx_9
December 11th, 2006, 03:53
yer i wanna learn guitar too lol this will be awsome if i can learn from it!!!111

VampDude
December 11th, 2006, 04:13
I remember that program, strange piece of software! lol

ayhoung
December 11th, 2006, 04:42
thanks man, not enough programs for the guitar on the psp!!

C0R3F1GHT3R
December 11th, 2006, 08:42
lol u will not learn guitar from a program, but if u got alot of time buy some books and use Guitar Pro 5 on the pc. I've been playin for about a year and I've progressed alright i guess just learning on my own, but lessons from professionals are the best.

eat
December 11th, 2006, 16:13
lol u will not learn guitar from a program, but if u got alot of time buy some books and use Guitar Pro 5 on the pc. I've been playin for about a year and I've progressed alright i guess just learning on my own, but lessons from professionals are the best.
i dont like guitar pro, power tab is much better and its free maybe if there was something that lead you read and play power tab on psp that would be good

Avenyet
December 11th, 2006, 23:09
this would be a wonderful peice of software espically if ur into the gutiar and always on the move OR staying at uni and don;t have access to a PC in ur room but u have access to a psp and somthig like a guitar tab player would work wonders but the text reader support would be just as good

shame you couldn;t attach a mic to the psp then u could use it as an electroic guitar tuner

C0R3F1GHT3R
December 19th, 2006, 21:42
i dont like guitar pro, power tab is much better and its free maybe if there was something that lead you read and play power tab on psp that would be good
powertab would be alot easier to tab, but u can do way more with guitar pro fyi.