PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best Commercial GBA Game

wraggster
March 21st, 2004, 11:52
Out of all the games released for the GameBoy Advance so far, which one is the one that has gave you most value for money, the best challenge and is the best game you have ever played on the little handheld.

Ill start by saying that Mario Kart is probably the greatest game ive ever played on the litle handheld, apart from the small screen its perfect, other than that i reckon a homebrew game called Bust A Move takes the slack up as it is the most addictive game i have ever played.

What in your opinion is the Best Commercial GBA Game?

wraggster
March 31st, 2004, 22:51
Having played the Zelda 3 from the Snes on the GBA i can honestly say that my opinion is changing fast :)

steveola
April 14th, 2004, 22:06
For me its a toss up between :

Metroid Zero Mission

Kirby Nightmare Land

Played 'em both for hours & hours on end :D

curt_grymala
April 17th, 2004, 04:36
I haven't tried all that many GBA games, but I do have to say the Super Mario Advance 4: *Super Mario Brothers 3 kicks ass. *I guess it gets my vote.

EDIT - I just noticed that my sig and av really do some wild things to your eyes when they're put up against the background of this forum. I'm going to have to work on that.

steveola
April 27th, 2004, 21:09
Here's one to look out for:
Metal Slug Advance, based on the classic Neo Geo platformer.

If its anything like the original, it will be the greatest GBA title ever released.

http://pocketmedia.ign.com/pocket/image/metalslugadvance_081903_07.jpg

Release date is currently set at 22 July (Japan)
Europe will probably get it a month or two later.
(I'm waiting & dribbling over this)

DemoniusX
May 11th, 2004, 23:52
I got one problem with with metal slug.The endings are the worst ever, ext to Karnov for the nes "congradulations, the end" that is the ending to karnov, like WTF? and metal slug you have a stupid paper airplane flying through the stages, how gay!

BBS
May 26th, 2004, 18:23
Mario Kart and SMA3 - SMB3 are my favourites.

Metal Slug Advance looks cool :) i love the metal slug series on neogeo

swordstalker
July 25th, 2004, 06:45
sonic advance series probaly

MasterMunt
July 27th, 2004, 06:53
I loved Broken Sword: Shadow of the templars, because it is so addictive, and it's like one of those never ending games.... ;)

Eric
July 27th, 2004, 07:10
I cant wait for metal slug on the GBA when its released down here in North America its the next game i go for also i only have a few games aswell and basically the only games i have played so far and they are Super Mario Bros.,Super Mario Kart and Super Mario Advance Yoshi's Island and i guess you can see that i am a big Mario fan so thats it.

Cap'n 1time
July 27th, 2004, 09:41
The zelda 3 game
the advanced wars games.
street fighter 2 turbo revival ( :P rare game)
KoF blood moon
Super Mario advanced 4
The Mega Man Zero Series
Final Fantasy tactics Advanced
Onimusha Tactics
Tactics Orge
Fire Eblem

I am looking forward to Metal Slug Advanced and Mega Man Mania