PDA

View Full Version : Should I resurrect the Phlash Portal?

IndianCheese
December 11th, 2006, 23:20
The ICP Phlash Portal was, without a doubt, the best portal of its time. Sadly, I have not released a new version in quite a while now, and I was wondering if it would be worth it to make new versions of it.

If I do release a new version, it will obviously have the same features, games, apps, and links that it already does, but I was thinking about a more intuitive and sleeker interface, rather than the curves and colors already used. I am also thinking about a name change. I was thinking about something non-portal and non-PSP related to make it really cool sounding, like "Quasar". If you have anymore name suggestions, please let me know.

Vote by poll via comments

Video_freak
December 12th, 2006, 00:24
I think that if you had the time, this could be a cool project to work on. I remember that your flash portal simply kicked ass, so it would be really cool if you continued on it. :)

scarph
December 12th, 2006, 02:14
i did liek it
but cheese head
work on more homebrew stuff
i think it would suit you better

I_hate_firmware
December 12th, 2006, 04:14
You should Definitely try to work on it if you have the time. Your phlash portal is by far my favorite one.

IndianCheese
December 12th, 2006, 23:23
i did liek it
but cheese head
work on more homebrew stuff
i think it would suit you better

I know for a fact that it would, but I can't do any C programming, and know very little ActionScript (thank God I know any, or else there would be no portal!).