PDA

View Full Version : cannabis guide 2.0

gunntims0103
December 12th, 2006, 01:21
Cannabis guide 2.0

this is a guide to view all the various cannabis strains. There are quite a few missing, this program has most of the more known strains.

whats been done

+ The instruction screen code has been fixed
+ The credits screen code has been fixed
+ There is a new start screen (animation is still null)
+ There have been 7 NEW STRAINS ADDED
+ Some various code cleaning
- The main menu sprites have been deleted (they served no purpose)
/ A total of 53 STRAINS CAN NOW BE VIEWED
/ 1.5 and 1.0 Eboot is now avalible

extract the rar and place the cannabis guide and cannabis guide% in the game folder of your psp if you have a 1.5 . Place the cannabis guide folder in the 1.0 download in your game folder of your psp if you have a 1.0 psp

thank you all who have taken the time out to try the cannabis guide

if you wish to give me ideas or give your input please email me at [email protected]

--gunntims0103

download and give feedback via comment

keefurxxcore
December 12th, 2006, 01:23
whats a cannabis? and will it work with 2.80? ill be glad to test

gunntims0103
December 12th, 2006, 01:27
whats a cannabis?

Cannabis sativa, also known as hemp, is a species of Cannabis. It is a dioecious, annual herb. It has been used by humans throughout recorded history for its fiber, for its psychological and physiological potential as a source of drug material, and for the nourishment and oil of its seeds. Different parts of the herb have different uses and different varieties are cultivated in different ways, and harvested at different times, depending on the purpose for which the herb is grown.

keefurxxcore
December 12th, 2006, 01:29
thats pretty cool. i probably won't use it but it seems pretty cool
ill check it out right now

keefurxxcore
December 12th, 2006, 01:31
did you do it for a science project? or do you like using hemp?

slayer2psp
December 12th, 2006, 01:36
just smoke it thats when its the best nice ice bong

keefurxxcore
December 12th, 2006, 01:39
oh.... OH S$#%!!!!! its like w33d! haha, i thought you meant the clothing hemp not like.... w33d

gunntims0103
December 12th, 2006, 01:40
did you do it for a science project? or do you like using hemp?

im not as active with cannabis use as i use to be but i am widly interested in it as it helps with illnesses and treats various things. Its also been used widly through history in rituals and other various things

keefurxxcore
December 12th, 2006, 01:42
dang, w33dhahaha, w33d don't do nutin do dwya!

SSaxdude
December 12th, 2006, 01:52
I guess I'll be the first one to download this. Hey would it be hard to make cocaine? My friend thinks that just because he knows the chemical formula of cocaine that he can make some himself.

Gene
December 12th, 2006, 01:56
I guess I'll be the first one to download this. Hey would it be hard to make cocaine? My friend thinks that just because he knows the chemical formula of cocaine that he can make some himself.

tell him to go for it.:thumbup:

danknugz
December 12th, 2006, 02:16
whats a cannabis?:eek: ill be glad to test

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would be MOST happy to test your cannabis anytime!

F9zDark
December 12th, 2006, 02:24

Haha, its not that difficult at all to achieve cocaine sulfate, however, how is said individual going to get the amount of coca leaves he would need to produce enough of the drug for his intended effects?

ninja9393
December 12th, 2006, 02:26
cool gunntims, nice job!

XpspX
December 12th, 2006, 02:30
Cannabis sativa, also known as hemp, is a species of Cannabis. It is a dioecious, annual herb. It has been used by humans throughout recorded history for its fiber, for its psychological and physiological potential as a source of drug material, and for the nourishment and oil of its seeds. Different parts of the herb have different uses and different varieties are cultivated in different ways, and harvested at different times, depending on the purpose for which the herb is grown.

...some people need a deep explaination, some just need it plain and simple; weed. Plain and simple

gunntims0103
December 12th, 2006, 02:53
yea i guess some people need a more simple explanation....

more strains and features will be added in the next release

Skateblind
December 12th, 2006, 03:43

Firstly, i dont mind you releasing a such a good program ;) , but could you guys refrain from talking about drugs on this site. It is a psp site after all and I bet alot of under 18's use it. If they want to know about drugs, then they should look into themselves.

I think making coke is very dangerous, so unless your friend has been to uni and studied something to do with chemicals, I would suggest he doesn't try. I also would have thought that you would have a hard time getting some of the ingredients.

As always, if you try any drugs, make sure you know what your getting into(effects, side effects) and always have atleast one sober person around for your first time. One drug can effect many people in completely different ways. For example, just taking a couple drags off your first ever spliff can lead straight to psycosis(spelling?), it rare, but you should know the dangers before you try.

Sorry about the lecture, but this is a PSP site after all!

gunntims0103
December 12th, 2006, 03:46
aggreed a psp site please reframe from the cociane talk

thanx :)

gymnotropic
December 12th, 2006, 05:29
Lmao. :P Thanks for teaching everyone how to grow illegal drugs. At least, they are illegal in the USA-- I don't know about other places, but still...

jondoe696911
December 12th, 2006, 06:06
hey i thought you might like to know there is a typo in the description for durban red.

you got pioson instead of poison.

opiate81
December 12th, 2006, 06:26
very sweet update :D
thanks gunntims0103!!!
its legal to grow one for personal use here so I`ll find this quite helpful thankyou

and to the other fella tell your friend if he doesnt mind 3rd degree burns and a few missing walls on his house then go for it
thats stuffs VERY dangerous

Kramer
December 12th, 2006, 07:01
very sweet update :D
thanks gunntims0103!!!
its legal to grow one for personal use here so I`ll find this quite helpful thankyou

Hell Yeah:thumbup:

What state do you live in dude?

Nice update gunntims.

kiore
December 12th, 2006, 08:33
I'm sure that South Australia allows two plants for personal use. But I know that Perth Australia its a big NoNo.

PeterM
December 12th, 2006, 08:51
Heh, I never expected to see *this* kind of homebrew.

I'm sure some "people" will find it useful.

rommaster2
December 12th, 2006, 09:12
Ha, i love how the big example you give is hemp, and not the common answer of weed which would be better known most likely :P. Also find it funny we cant talk about any downloading stuff, yet a cannabis homebrew program is on the front page.

Still though, homebrew is homebrew and i support that, plus there is no reason for certain legality areas concerning this other then people just use it as a thing to crusade.

kiore
December 12th, 2006, 09:35
Lmao

nightcrawler420
December 12th, 2006, 09:35
I liked the first one but now with all the knowledge you gave us how about you next version be a trivia game Just an idea.

Vangar
December 12th, 2006, 10:16
This is the single most stupid Homebrew ever created, and it totally puts DCemu to shame. We are not allowed to talk about illegal ISOs, and yet here we are putting a homebrew about illegal drugs and how to make them right on the front page. Forshame >_>

Psyflex
December 12th, 2006, 11:14
Nice brew, keep it going :thumbup:

gdf
December 12th, 2006, 11:35
haha! wot a load of potheads you all are!!!

blaz3d
December 12th, 2006, 11:36
loving it keep it up m8!

Skunk master
December 12th, 2006, 13:31
[QUOTE=gunntims0103;299736]Cannabis guide 2.0

this is a guide to view all the various cannabis strains. There are quite a few missing, this program has most of the more known strains.

LOL like a few 1,000 missing :p Haze LOL haze is from crossing 100% pure sativa strains, not from crossing skunk and kush as you seem to think kush is an Indica for a start,

most of the info in this guide is wrong trust me I'm a Hippy LOL

Sony could make the PSP out of Cannabis well the case at least :p

mikemoras
December 12th, 2006, 13:45
I can't make it work. There is no eboot.pbp file in the rar. Can you give me another rar?

voorheesda
December 12th, 2006, 15:29
yea ;D hemp is great ;D;D here in sweden we all smoke hemp when we can, what do you know, iam pretty high right now ;D i hope there isnt a rule for drugs on this forum ;D

F9zDark
December 12th, 2006, 16:39
This is the single most stupid Homebrew ever created, and it totally puts DCemu to shame. We are not allowed to talk about illegal ISOs, and yet here we are putting a homebrew about illegal drugs and how to make them right on the front page. Forshame >_>

Legality of drugs aside, this is still a program, that serves a purpose. And as such, we should respect the author for his contribution, even if we don't agree with it.

Added: And drugs don't really hurt anyone (maybe the user, maybe the user's friends and family, depending on their disposition, but this is all just conjecture). Illegal downloading of ISOs hurts the companies that make those games and is pretty much what killed the Dreamcast, as your signature so eloquently questions.

Skunk master
December 12th, 2006, 18:27
Big bud “it is one of the most potient” no it's not it's one of the weakest 10% to 15% THC
ultra skunk “a hybrid of master kush and skunk 1” no it's not it's skunk x big bud
california orange bud “this strain most likely originates from dro (wtf) and big bud LOL no no no more like hash plant x northern light x afghan

I could go on, if your going to make a guide then make sure you get your fact right LOL

Poor-Kingz
December 12th, 2006, 20:31
Legality of drugs aside, this is still a program, that serves a purpose. And as such, we should respect the author for his contribution, even if we don't agree with it.

Added: And drugs don't really hurt anyone (maybe the user, maybe the user's friends and family, depending on their disposition, but this is all just conjecture). Illegal downloading of ISOs hurts the companies that make those games and is pretty much what killed the Dreamcast, as your signature so eloquently questions.
Yea, drugs only get people killed, start gangs and organized crime and support terrorism. Yea, drugs hurt no one.

F9zDark
December 12th, 2006, 20:50
Yea, drugs only get people killed, start gangs and organized crime and support terrorism. Yea, drugs hurt no one.

Typical US government scare tactics. If our country didn't stick its nose where it doesn't belong we wouldn't have to worry about terrorism. And let us not forget how out government and other members of the G8 go around world committing economic homicide on many 3rd world, developing nations...

On to the truth of the matter: most organized crime doesn't deal with weed. Why? Because its found EVERYWHERE. And when buying an ounce gets you a huge discount over buying individual grams, there's no money to be made by those in organized crime, dealing with something like that.

Coke on the other hand...

jme
December 12th, 2006, 20:58

errm, gay.

Mr.Denny
December 12th, 2006, 21:07
So we can`t talk about ISOs but we can talk about Cannabis?.

Great stuff DCemu, you`re getting more like PSPupdates everyday!

****ing lame :(

BL4Z3D247
December 12th, 2006, 21:16
alright the guide still lives, sux i'm too busy right now but the second i get to spark up i'm gunna take a glance at it...keep it up gunn

HERBAL TOMATEOS RULE!!!!!! :D

Skunk master
December 12th, 2006, 21:40
alright the guide still lives, sux i'm too busy right now but the second i get to spark up i'm gunna take a glance at it...keep it up gunn

HERBAL TOMATEOS RULE!!!!!! :D

well if you can call this a guide LOL over half the info is wrong LOL

more wrong info "the buds off this plant contain many THC orange hairs all over which is a sign of it's potientcy", what ball the orange hairs are called stigmas and are not THC, THC grows on the tips of the trichomes and are sticky and white

this whole guide is a joke

gunntims0103
December 12th, 2006, 22:13
<_<

im actually quite ashamed that many would flame this guide

skunk master i got this info from looking up various strains online , if you can get the information better please do so and compliele it together and i will work it into the next release. Instead of saying its a joke and what not....

thanks all who have apprecaiated my release, but i think i wont be updating this because of unappreciative people..........

thanks again

F9zDark
December 12th, 2006, 23:09
Wow this sucks, another coder wishing to forget his work because of the assholes in the community...

If yall can do a better job, then you have room to bitch, if not, stfu. Really now, this is the second time this week that a coder has had to deal with bad criticism from members who wont even make use of the program.

If you do not agree with the program and cannot put your grievances in a constructive manner, then just stfu and leave this site. People like that are unwelcome here as it defaces and damages the community.

Without these coders, there would be no homebrew scene and I, for one, am thankful that we have such a wide array of programs available, because there is nothing worse than wanting a program and finding that it doesn't exist.

Vibestar
December 12th, 2006, 23:45
I'm from holland do I have to say more... This is really nice but I don't like it because I get really slow...
For a people who are enjoying this app... have fun with it, it's sure educatthingynal.... People have to do what they want, and not force others.
Good luck

gymnotropic
December 12th, 2006, 23:48
Wow this sucks, another coder wishing to forget his work because of the assholes in the community...

Assholes? You certainly like to label people fast. Someone who disagrees with immoral and illegal use of drugs is an asshole?

If yall can do a better job, then you have room to bitch, if not, stfu. Really now, this is the second time this week that a coder has had to deal with bad criticism from members who wont even make use of the program.

I could do a better job by making a HTML portal that only has the text, "Lawlz." The reason for that being, this promotes illegal activity, and the word "Lawlz" is perfectly legal.

Skunk master
December 13th, 2006, 00:17

think it's more like this coder needs to look at the critics and deal with it, then maybe this could become an informative program instead of some thing that is full of wrong and misleading information, I think the idea is good but needs a lot of work to get it right

Skunk master
December 13th, 2006, 00:26
Assholes? You certainly like to label people fast. Someone who disagrees with immoral and illegal use of drugs is an asshole?

I could do a better job by making a HTML portal that only has the text, "Lawlz." The reason for that being, this promotes illegal activity, and the word "Lawlz" is perfectly legal.

no the only assholes are the ones who made cannabis illegal in the first place, did you know that the cannabis seed is the healthiest food we can eat plus there are over 25,000 very good uses of the plant but as this is a psp site and not a cannabis site lets just stick to talking about this program and how it could be improved:p

gunntims0103
December 13th, 2006, 02:03
may i speak

i can take "constructive critisism"

but when someone says, wow this app sucks and the information is totally misleading. I have to admit thats a real put down as i spent alot of time working on getting alot of inforamation and not to meantion the extensive coding that i had to go through to get it to the stage that its at now.

If your going to critisize thats fine, but do so in a respective and gracefull manner is all i ask. Don't just say wow this information is like so way off and is totally misleading. "ITS A COMPLETE JOKE".

instead you could have said, bro you information is quite off in your next release please correct this. I would have happily accepted the critisism and updated accordingly, maybe even asked you for assistance.

I have to admit the put downs are quite discouraging :(

i dont think il work on this again....

XpspX
December 13th, 2006, 03:13
...but when someone says, wow this app sucks and the information is totally misleading. I have to admit thats a real put down as i spent alot of time working on getting alot of inforamation and not to meantion the extensive coding that i had to go through to get it to the stage that its at now.

If your going to critisize thats fine, but do so in a respective and gracefull manner is all i ask. Don't just say wow this information is like so way off and is totally misleading. "ITS A COMPLETE JOKE".

instead you could have said, bro you information is quite off in your next release please correct this. I would have happily accepted the critisism and updated accordingly, maybe even asked you for assistance....

Completely agreed. You couldnt have made a more clear point.

Dont quit this app due to the people who dont like it, do it for the people who do (im neutral).
I personally think its a nice app for those who NEED it. Keep up the good work Gunntims.

F9zDark
December 13th, 2006, 03:31

Disagree all you want, but don't flame the individual who made the program.

If you can do a better job making an HTML portal than by all means do so, we all know how hard it is to make a portal out of a HTML...

And really, whats immoral is how Western society tramples its ideals all over the world; the use plants for spiritual or recreational means dates back many millenia in human history and even animals consume plants that purposely intoxicate them. Catnip for instance is a feline drug, inducing feelings of sexual pleasure...

As I said, if you don't agree with whats in the program, don't insult the person who made it. There are respectful and dignifying means to share your qualms with another human being.

gunntims0103
December 13th, 2006, 03:38
again

thank you all for the people who found this program usefull. I respect all the people's comments and views as im highly tolerant to comment and input either positive or negative.

Sorry but i respectfully decline from updating the cannabis guide. The put downs are just very discouraging and i feel that the next release will have the same turn out of comments.

Thanks again :(

gymnotropic
December 13th, 2006, 03:38
All of you seem to be swerving around the fact that it condones use of illegal drugs. I didn't really expect any of the people defending this topic to care about the moral factor.

If this was an ISO dumper, condoning the use of illegally creating a copy of a copyrighted game, this thread would be deleted. That is exactly what needs to be done with this one.

gunntims0103
December 13th, 2006, 03:52
All of you seem to be swerving around the fact that it condones use of illegal drugs. I didn't really expect any of the people defending this topic to care about the moral factor.

If this was an ISO dumper, condoning the use of illegally creating a copy of a copyrighted game, this thread would be deleted. That is exactly what needs to be done with this one.

theres a big defference in an iso dumper and a educational cannabis guide.

this is for educational purposes so that people know what they are talking about when getting into a conversation about cannabis (hemp).

also users have a narrow view on what illigal. i dont think that cannabis is surrounded by and copy right laws and infractions. Also cannabis is NOT illegal everywhere. an the freedom to education of cannabis or anything for that matter is condoned and or prohibited.

thank you

quzar
December 13th, 2006, 03:53
Just because cannabis is illegal in the united states, and other countries doesn't mean it's illegal everywhere.

This does not condone it's use, it's simply a tool. That's like saying that a book about guns condones murder.

Anyways, gunntims wanted this locked, so it shall be done.