PDA

View Full Version : SnakeSP YAR

wraggster
December 12th, 2006, 02:40
News/ release from MrMr[iCE]:

And here's YAR(TM) (Yet Another Release)

whats new:

You can use the headphone remote to steer the snake, as well as the analog (dont use both though as the headphone remote is rigged to act like the analog stick). Rewind steers left, Forward steers right. Play/Pause will *exit* the game, so be careful pressing down on the remote (I did that intentionally for debugging)

You all asked for it and you got it: the snake will wrap around the screen edges now. If it leaves left edge, it reappears on right side..rinse and repeat for the other edges. Kudos to Shine in #pspdev for code to do this.

And a new pickup item: the booster. It'll show up as a blue item with 1-8 circles on it. This will add +1 to +8 on the score multiplier, but will also increase the speed of the snake per each +.

No menu yet, it'll be up in next release. Till then...enjoy

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via mrmrice (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1236668&postcount=103)

joshisposer
December 12th, 2006, 02:47
i really love it! this game is just awesome, and maybe you can do like a multiplayer where it has ad-hoc and players battle for most points or something. like, battle to a certain amount of points, two psp's of course on one screen though. I can't wait for improvements. this game is getting hotter and hotter fast. also, i'm first yay, i guess. but i love this game!!

XpspX
December 12th, 2006, 02:50
This is a big improvment. it really is a nice game.

joshisposer
December 12th, 2006, 04:10
the screen disappears for like 30 secs sometimes when a dot pops up. maybe that will help you or something. idk

edit: i think you should make the mouth bigger for the snake, flow, worm, w/e. I mean, i get really close to it and stuff. also, maybe make the snake go around the food. anyways, this game is awesome.

Vibestar
December 12th, 2006, 09:42
don't call it snake... This is a whole new game give it a other name like evolution or something
Really like the graphics nice and smooth. Maybe some backgrounds and music in the back??

Dutt
December 12th, 2006, 10:09
This is Great.. Keep up the good work buddy...