PDA

View Full Version : PSP Filer 1.9+

wraggster
December 12th, 2006, 20:34
Mediumguage (http://www.geocities.jp/mediumgauge/) has updated his text reader and file manager for the PSP to v1.0

Heres the translated (via crappy google)Whats New:

Because 2006/12/10 ver1.9+ release # presently there is no PSP in labor assistant of the writer, the test is not possible. If there is a malfunction, we ask report positively.  The trigger to of ○filer HACKER MODE was improved.    Old: L, <- keeps pushing R is pushed in state.    New: L, <-, among three keys of R, either one keep pushing two last 1 are pushed in state.   File even when sticking and deleting it tried to retain the alignment state of the folder.   File even when sticking and deleting it tried to retain cursor position.   Folder alignment “alignment is not” state was added to mode.   Folder procedure of compilation was modified.    Old: With suitable name folder compilation -> change renewal the folder name: When folder name input -> the folder of the name compilation ○ text indicating viewer long Japanese composition, the bug which cuts line in the middle of full size letter was corrected.   When memory is insufficient, when viewer is started, the bug which has fallen was corrected.

Download and Give Feedback via Comments

S34MU5
December 12th, 2006, 22:48
Great app!

Love flashing stuff to PSP!

Cheers:D

Vibestar
December 12th, 2006, 23:35
yeah this helped me a lot with flashing in SE-c

ppo
December 13th, 2006, 03:04
what is haker_mode and haw do I get into it.R+L dosen't work for me.

collingall2005
December 13th, 2006, 03:26
what is haker_mode and haw do I get into it.R+L dosen't work for me.

hacker mode allows writing to flash, its enabled bp pressing L + <- + R, caution it can brick your psp :D

Edit:
And this app is awsome, he fixed the bug that made the app unable to make newfolders in flash that are not named newfolder.