PDA

View Full Version : Changing my site..... and Heres Why.

PSPdemon
December 14th, 2006, 02:50
Dont worry about the change in the site.

Since i quit modding a while back, i had no use for this site, and since i am working on game devolpment, I've decided to make this site our team release page :)

Welcome to Team MAYH3M, its a team composed of Demon Designs, Zion Productions and Venom Productions.

Our Current Project, "Project: Scorpian" is a huge project and weve had great luck in this one! the Coders goal is to have a demo out by christmas, but no promises

On Note!

We will have progress updated in the right hand column and where we are at currently.

Please do be Patient :)

http://pspdemon.dcemu.co.uk/

Hope you enjoy the new site :)

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

joshisposer
December 14th, 2006, 03:26
Cool! I wish you good luck man and i can't wait for a release. do you have screenshots? anyways, good luck!

ExcruciationX
December 14th, 2006, 03:30
Good luck with it!

V3N0M
December 14th, 2006, 03:42
My team and I are not going to post any screen shots until the games release. How ever if I cannot get a demo by Christmas I will revile what the game is along with some screen shots for you all. Now if I had Zion helping me out a bit more (He is very busy at the moment) a demo by Christmas would be more realistic but seeing as I am the only coder currently working full time on this project (My other coders are a bit busy as well) I'm going to have to push hard to get a demo out by Christmas for all of you.

Oh and a side note: There may be a production company up there along with Demon Designs and Zion Productions that you guys may not be familiar with. I introduce to all of you Venom Productions my new Gaming Productions Company. Venom Productions, Zion Productions, and Demon Designs come together to bring you are new combined team named, MAYH3M. Along with are new project, Project: Scorpion.

Destroyer699
December 14th, 2006, 04:01
Nice site changes.

PSPdemon
December 14th, 2006, 04:08
Thanks for the positive feedback!

We all appreciate your responses :)

I am working steadily on the project right now trying to get it all done by our hoping time frame of Christmas :D

*Cross your Fingers*

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Malksta
December 15th, 2006, 23:53
The site changes are pretty cool :)

( BTW : You spelled *working* - *wokring* in the progress report :p )

V3N0M
December 16th, 2006, 01:26
Oh lol, Well thanks We'll get that fixed then. While i'm here I should give a status report on the project. So far everything is looking good. And things are begining to look up. Even though this project has been pretty much been a two man team (Everyone has been busy!). Demon and I are working as hard and as fast as we can to get that demo out by christmas. But like i said no promises. Oh and when we release the game I will use a new name. Well thats all for now. Cya!

mikebeaver
December 17th, 2006, 01:20
Sounds good i look forward to hearing more, keep up the good work and have a good christmas.