PDA

View Full Version : LOL!!! What will think of next?!?! Jesus or Homeless Game? LOL!!!

melenya
December 14th, 2006, 03:58
I couldn’t believe someone made this game. It may make you think twice how you treat or view the homeless…Things that make you say “Hmmm?” LOL!

It’s pretty entertaining little game. http://www.maximonline.com/games/lg_template.aspx?game_id=homeless_jesus&src=gp89

I am pretty sure someone is going to hell for this. Mwuahahahahaha!

TacticalBread
December 14th, 2006, 04:02
ROFL! I got 780 points!

:rofl:

melenya
December 15th, 2006, 03:09
Hahaha COOL! nice one dude! I also palyed that game and I got the same score :D

quzar
December 15th, 2006, 03:16
I had an idea for a game while I was taking a game design class, and even though i picked a group of the most well skilled people in the class it never happened because they kept changing their minds. Luckily the professor was in my group so I got an A anyways.

That was all to preface this: the game idea was to create a GTA-style 3d environmental game where you play as a recently homelessed person. The goal of the game would be to get a steady job and start renting an apartment or something. The game would play something like Postal 2, where all the missions are innocuous but many would allow you to do evil, such as be a hitman, or wash car windows.

I think it would be brilliant simply on principle.

Anyways...

Hawq
December 15th, 2006, 19:15
890 not too bad, just one cock up, I doubt itll be more than a brief distraction for most

Xiofire
December 15th, 2006, 22:05
890 Also. Nice find LOL
-Xiofire

gamerremag
December 15th, 2006, 22:48
im religious....480 points