PDA

View Full Version : Devhook51 Autoboot for 2.71se Release 2

wraggster
December 14th, 2006, 20:15
New release from Jiggle:

Hi everyone, I made the first version yesterday and updated it a little tonight.
It loads devhookbeta automaticly(Im really lazy), loads 2.71se with X or irshell with O.
It works with 2.71se b & c(not tested on anything else, it should work with 1.5, if it has firmware which loads from PSP/GAME/BOOT/ or you move the eboot.pbp)
It doesnt write anything anwhere except screen,
Its simple and nothing much to look at, hopefully useful
It works with devhook and irshell in the standard folders(the ones they make themselfs when unzipped)

to install just extract the zip to your memory stick it puts the eboot in the right place. When its on reboot the psp With the right trigger held and enable autoboot in the configuration section. exit
I havent found any bugs, let me know if Im wrong & if its only me that likes it
Hope its usefull, let me know what you think
jiggle

271boot.zip is plain version
271devboot.zip is new exciting version (well if your excited easily)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via jiggle (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1241408&postcount=1)

shadowhawk22
December 14th, 2006, 21:21
I gotta say, all these devhook releases are confusing. I dunno which is best for what, or if they are all the same! Anyway, good to see people working hard on it, I appreciate it.

,Hawk

royvedas
December 15th, 2006, 07:46
Yeah I hear ya. What we truly need is a place where all this devhook stuff is collected in an "easy to get" and "easy to discuss/compare" way. And more importantly we need someone who can translate geek english instructions into english instructions that most everyone can understand so even more people can take advantage of the geeks' excellent work. I have seen some bad instructions I tells ya', but I thank heaven for geeks.

royvedas
December 15th, 2006, 08:15
Everything works great and all I think. But I am pretty sure I need firmware 3.01 or 3.02. Spare med the details on downloading the eboot, but please tell me how to make devhook and firmware work together. I probably need information on how and where to extract the firmware or something.

Could someone please enlighten me?

shadowhawk22
December 15th, 2006, 17:39
Yeah. Send up the bat signal for Wraggster. Follow royvedas suggestions, I totally feel like that would help tons of people. Devhook confuses people, including myself, even though I have been messing with my PSP for a year now.