View Full Version : Europe, Secure Your PlayStation Network Name Now

wraggster
December 15th, 2006, 00:55
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/europe-secure-your-playstation-network-name-now-221998.php)

Our friends across the pond can't get a PlayStation 3 until March '07, at the earliest, but at least they can secure their own PlayStation Network ID. Make it snappy. My first choice was already taken by the time I purchased a PS3, so don't sleep. You don't want to be saddled with something like clownpenis.fart. Or maybe you do.

MattZani
December 15th, 2006, 22:07
i buggered it up, im not old enough, maybe just some suggestive lying...

Doesn't sony know that this has to be accesible by under 18's with out parents!

Ok, now im on, with my MattZani tag!

Xiofire
December 15th, 2006, 22:26
I dont get it, i get to the "Enter the sign-in information for the master account that will be associated with the new sub account." Whatever i put in, nuthin happens
-Xiofire

MattZani
December 16th, 2006, 11:45
that means you under age, and yor tyring to create a sub-account, you need to create a master account!

why do you need an account anyway? i thought you hated sony?

C4TW
December 18th, 2006, 16:51
Sony are either completely non-computer-literate or they dont care that much about the age thing, yeah really hard to bypass it. Ermmm...Clear Private Data, input new, older date-of-birth.

MattZani
December 18th, 2006, 21:42
i love the e-mail that says, 'please wait for the PS3 to be released in your region, then activate the account' :D

Matt