PDA

View Full Version : Revenant Wings gameplay shots

wraggster
December 15th, 2006, 01:31
via dsfanboy (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2006/12/14/revenant-wings-gameplay-shots/)

And with the screens come the new details. We've already heard that the battle system for FFXII: Revenant Wings will be a simplified version of that in FFXII proper, with specialized stylus functionality -- now we see it in (still) action. Now we also know there is no battle screen -- all fights take place in real time, and the player uses the stylus to position characters for battle. Sounds like a lot for the DS to handle, and we can't wait to see it in action

Screens Here (http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2006/12/08/104,1165548109,64177,0,0.html)

kcajblue
December 15th, 2006, 05:49
the graphics could be better.

Senile Snake
December 15th, 2006, 19:56
Are you kidding? The backgrounds look fantastic so far.

goity
December 15th, 2006, 21:16
I was hoping for 3d, but meh.

JKKDARK
December 15th, 2006, 21:57
It looks nice. I'm seeing the progress since long time ago :)

the graphics could be better.
Hey man, it's on the DS ;)

kcajblue
December 15th, 2006, 23:44
Hey man, it's on the DS ;)thats not nice calling me asian. i think thats racist.
anyway. i dont think the graphics are bad.
they just could be better.

Jeromel
December 16th, 2006, 03:18
thats not nice calling me asian. i think thats racist.

What??? So the fact that we are Mongoloid and that our nation is regionally call part of Asia-Pacific doesn't make us Asian? What would you prefer us to be? Pacific Islander as in Hawaii? Dude, our country is too far to be considered that. And if the Japanese and Malaysians are considered Asian... then logically we are too bacuse we're in between them.

kcajblue
December 17th, 2006, 00:14
What??? So the fact that we are Mongoloid and that our nation is regionally call part of Asia-Pacific doesn't make us Asian? What would you prefer us to be? Pacific Islander as in Hawaii? Dude, our country is too far to be considered that. And if the Japanese and Malaysians are considered Asian... then logically we are too bacuse we're in between them.hawaiian people are american because they are part of america.

Jeromel
December 17th, 2006, 02:41
hawaiian people are american because they are part of america.

Going by your logic... I guess people from HongKong are European since the British owned Hong Kong. That would also go for South Africa, too. LOL Also, I guess the Filipinos living in the U.S. military bases in the Filipines are considered American, too. lol

kcajblue
December 17th, 2006, 03:35
the Filipinos living in the U.S. military bases in the Filipines are considered American, too. lol the Philippines is not one of the 50 states of america, hawaii is.

JKKDARK
December 17th, 2006, 03:46
thats not nice calling me asian. i think thats racist.

Philippines is not asian?

EDIT: I'm not a guy, I'm a girl.

Jeromel
December 17th, 2006, 04:20
the Philippines is not one of the 50 states of america, hawaii is.

ok, fine then... if you're not Asian then what are we? Also, what Continent are we from?

kcajblue
December 17th, 2006, 05:22
Philippines is not asian?

EDIT: I'm not a guy, I'm a girl.
ok, fine then... if you're not Asian then what are we? Also, what Continent are we from?i dont feel like arguing about this anymore, so ill just quote fort minor.

"But you can say what you want about me
keep talkin while I'm walkin away

You can say what you have to say
cuz my mind's made up anyway."

Destroyer699
December 17th, 2006, 05:25
Erm...*thinks about shaking his stick..decides not to..*.

In the words of roko...

OFMG!

Roflcopters at this thread.

JKKDARK
December 17th, 2006, 05:43
kcajblue: What do you pretend?

back on topic: This is the first time that we see some screens about this game, right? The last time I saw some stupid prototypes.

Jeromel
December 17th, 2006, 15:53
i dont feel like arguing about this anymore, so ill just quote fort minor.

"But you can say what you want about me
keep talkin while I'm walkin away

You can say what you have to say
cuz my mind's made up anyway."

You couldn't even answer the simple question and even with facts right in front of you you still believe your selfish thoughts. You choose to be ignorant instead of being born ignorant. It is ok to be prideful but don't be arrogant. Don't be ashamed of being asian. It's Filipinos like you that I have to say "we're not all like that" to non-Filipino's about. And it's Filipinios like you that make me hate our own race... (at least the ones like you). You and your flag as your pic. You are stuborn about being ignorant.

Please answer my question... what continent are you from if you're from the Filipines.

BTWI think you mean that Filipino people are NOT Oriental... but you'd be wrong with that too because the definition of oriental is from the far east... so that includes us too. Man, you are a deicrace to our race.