PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Forum Changes & More

wraggster
December 15th, 2006, 02:30
Hi all ive posted this as an announcement but ill repeat what i have to post here

On all the Console Forums now we will have on the main Index a News forum for that console and a Discussion Forums Link which will take you to the area with all the forums for that console or family of consoles

so for example instead of 10 forums in the main index for the Dreamcast/Sega forums you will see just a

Dreamcast News forum
Sega Saturn News forum
Sega Consoles Discussion Forums

Ive now rearranged the PSP, PS3 and PS2 forums as well

Clicking on the DIscussion forums will take you to the area with all the forums for that console, alternatively each forum section has an easy link with all forums for that section, what it does is make the main index a bit shorter but also gives each console more scope to expand forums should the need arise.

News forums and Posting

Time and time again i have people messaging me asking about why they cant start a topic in the News forums, well reason is each news forum is the News feed for that particular site, you can reply to any thread but for normal discussion please use the discussion forums for each console.

Xbox360 Site

DS69 has now took over the Xbox360 site which gives me some more time to work on the other sites and maybe get some sleep now and again :)

Reviews Site

The reviews site is to get a make over like the PSP/Wii Sites and will focus on reviews for all consoles and software with its own section maybe under the name DCEmu Reviews :) all to come soon.

PC Gaming Site

The RTS and RPG Sites will merge into a PC/Windows Gaming site and feature news on all styles of PC Gaming and maybe even the best of PC Homebrew if we get time.

Ok thats all for now

scarph
December 15th, 2006, 02:33
VERY interesting

gunntims0103
December 15th, 2006, 02:35
sorry that i have been so inactive posting wise wraggster. I promise that i will start fully news posting very soon, i perticularly like the wii news forum as thats where i post news the most. Maybe in the future i can make futher contributions in that area.

thanx again :)

maybe be able to moderate around the wii forums.....

Martin
December 15th, 2006, 02:41
Looks much better :)

JKKDARK
December 15th, 2006, 02:50
Nice changes. Glad to know that the sega consoles sections are still alive :)

bandit
December 15th, 2006, 02:52
DCEmu Reviews sounds fine to me. Cant wait for the site facelift...I know you'll be glad that I wont be bugging you anymore..ahaha

wraggster
December 15th, 2006, 02:55
yeah sorry for not answering PMs i get so busy i forget to check or check when im half asleep,

if we can get someone to do the graphics needed then the dcemu reviews site will be doable easily

i do know these changes will piss some off but in the long run the forums will be better for it.

Maybe Martin can install a mod so that you can have forums showing for as many consoles as you like or all now that would be great for the purists :)

bandit
December 15th, 2006, 03:09
What graphics needs to be done? I was bored and twittling my thumbe that I just took the banner from the Wii and made my own for the review site.

gunntims0103
December 15th, 2006, 03:12
now that looks really good...

hey wraggster i think il get to news posting now, just to get out of my slump.

-=me=-
December 15th, 2006, 03:52
no ps3?

bandit
December 15th, 2006, 04:03
With the PS3 in limited supply and there hasnt been any accessories, not putting it on there yet. THere hasnt been any accessories released except for teh SIXAXIS controller.

wraggster
December 15th, 2006, 06:40
yeah theres the top logo and the logo bit in the middle

bandit
December 15th, 2006, 12:01
Well I got the logo for the top. If you have an image of the current items, I can take that and modify it.

wraggster
December 18th, 2006, 00:18
see staff forum bandit

Gizmo356
December 18th, 2006, 02:16
will there ever be or is there a pc development/hombrew section? in dcemu cause I know a coder in need of a site like that.