PDA

View Full Version : Pink PS2 is a sell-out

wraggster
December 15th, 2006, 16:07
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=151919)

According to Game marketing director Anna Macario, the popularity of the console has been overwhelming. During its launch week in November, one in every two PS2 purchases were of the pink variety, the shop chain's informed.

Macario added: "In the autumn, a range of pink consoles were released however we're seeing a real demand for the Pink PlayStation 2." So Game says, hundreds of parents are struggling to get hold of one.

Crikey. So if all you wanted for Christmas was a pink PS2, are you stuffed like a giant teddy bear? Apparently not. "We're now back in stock of the pink console in stores, so we're hoping to fully satisfy the demand in time for Christmas", Macario said. Phew.

Napalm-Death
December 16th, 2006, 02:01
I want to spray paint my PSTwo pink, but my mom would probably think I'm turning gay if she saw it.

VampDude
December 16th, 2006, 02:33
I want to spray paint my PSTwo pink, but my mom would probably think I'm turning gay if she saw it.

lmao, you wanting to spray your PS2 pink is about as gay as actually spraying it pink!

Napalm-Death
December 16th, 2006, 03:00
Hey, hey now! There is nothing wrong with a guy liking the color pink..

VampDude
December 16th, 2006, 03:52
Hey, hey now! There is nothing wrong with a guy liking the color pink..

I think there is something very "disturbing" about guy's who like pink, I only like black and thankfully all my consoles (except my Dreamcast) are black! lol

Napalm-Death
December 16th, 2006, 04:15
Lol. If you must know, I'm not exactly 100% normal, but I AM 100% heterosexual. :P

VampDude
December 16th, 2006, 04:37
pink is'nt a guy color thou!

Napalm-Death
December 16th, 2006, 05:39
That's not the point! Pink PSTwo's are hot!

VampDude
December 16th, 2006, 05:57
even so, it's still kinda gay that you want a pink PS2...

...black is the best PS2 color by far!