PDA

View Full Version : Dear people

xcjzerox
December 17th, 2006, 13:41
Dear people how many of you have FW 1.50
I bet at lot of you. who has 2.71 enabler homebrew maybe alot of you...

how about a 3.00 3.01 3.02 Golden firmware
If we could talk to developers and stuff like stop working on a 2.81 donwgrade and work on a golden firmware for 3.00 3.01 could happen right event do I have alot of friends that have 3.01 and they hear about the nice things the psp could do well just think about it lets write to developers to start working on a enabler 3.XX
golden firmware is not hard to ask but people lets just gave it a try.

I mean Download files and files and wasting little memory on the memory stick duo for stuff that we need to play games. why not have a just one darn ebbot that does that I mean 1.5x has it already but 3.xx could be better with the nice new features right

I mean if we could talk to sony or hackers to make this possibly :D

jak66
December 17th, 2006, 14:39
Think before you post

I mean if we could talk to sony or hackers to make this possibly
HAHAHAHA. Ask Sony to give us something they have tried to stop with each and every update. And dont worry about asking the hackers, im sure their already looking for exploits.

1.50 is a golden firmware because it can run MOST homebrew (only stuff it cant run is stuff thats coded for higher firmwares, like the 2.50/2.60 degraders)
2.71 + Hen is a golden firmware because for people with TA-082 its the best set-up they can get(i dont trust that new degrader until people here say it worked)

Unless an exploit like KXploit is found for 3.XX, very few people will ever consider it a golden firmware

Making threads like this is pointless, you basically want to desturb developers to tell them to find exploits for newer firmwares, which is what a few of the devopers are doing anyway. Whenever i see a post like this i immediatly think 'person upgraded, doesnt like it and now wants homebrew back' because that is what it sounds like.

To summarise what im saying, shut up and wait, or find the exploit yourself and tell the developers

gamerremag
December 17th, 2006, 15:33
why would you need a golden firmware for 3.xx? 1.5 has devhook :p

jak66
December 17th, 2006, 16:16
the idea would be the same as 2.71 SE, homebrew+commercial without devhook

cha0ticbliss
December 17th, 2006, 16:27
heh... I was just talking to a friend online who was all excited about getting his new psp. Immediately I told him not too upgrade, but it was an hour too late....

sadly we have lost another PSP to the dark side

m0th
December 18th, 2006, 08:57
if you just bought it, get your money back and buy one online thats 1.50 non-TA-082. How hard is that?

VampDude
December 21st, 2006, 04:49

If we could talk to developers and stuff like stop working on a 2.81 donwgrade and work on a golden firmware for 3.00 3.01 could happen right event do I have alot of friends that have 3.01 and they hear about the nice things the psp could do well just think about it lets write to developers to start working on a enabler 3.XX
golden firmware is not hard to ask but people lets just gave it a try.

I mean Download files and files and wasting little memory on the memory stick duo for stuff that we need to play games. why not have a just one darn ebbot that does that I mean 1.5x has it already but 3.xx could be better with the nice new features right

I mean if we could talk to sony or hackers to make this possibly :D

go and ask SONY yourself, your a dumb n00b!