PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Power Reveals New Diddy Kong Racing DS Details

wraggster
December 17th, 2006, 21:50
via nintendogal (http://nintendogal.com/index.php?/archives/1344-Nintendo-Power-Reveals-New-Diddy-Kong-Racing-DS-Details.html)

The latest issue of Nintendo Power has a three page spread of new Diddy Kong Racing DS screens and info.

DKR DS is, of course, a remake of Rare's N64 classic. However, little was known about what changes would be made, if any. Well, not all the questions have been answered, but at least we now know that the title will feature every course from the original game. Also, the game boasts three ways of playing with your friends: single card download play, wireless play, and yes, WiFi play.

You can look for Diddy and all his pals on February 5th, 2007 in North America.

Screen Via Comments

rigor
December 17th, 2006, 21:59
So cool ! I had it on my N64, it will bring back nostalgia.

JD/
December 17th, 2006, 22:55
OMFD this brings memories flooding back im gnna buy this game for sure they better make it good! :D

PS: since they are making this could'nt they make a conkers bad fur day for ds because that would be friggin sweet

kayhanbakid
December 18th, 2006, 00:19
That's awesome! Can't wait.

Dave the Rave
December 18th, 2006, 18:14
Is this game anything like Mario Kart? Over a year after it came out I'm still playing MK but I'd really love some new tracks. Wouldn't it be a great idea to have randomly created tracks in MK so that you'd never know when the next bend was, then the game would never get stale :).

Öhr
December 18th, 2006, 19:44
Is this game anything like Mario Kart? Over a year after it came out I'm still playing MK but I'd really love some new tracks. Wouldn't it be a great idea to have randomly created tracks in MK so that you'd never know when the next bend was, then the game would never get stale :).
TRACKEDITOR!

Dave the Rave
December 18th, 2006, 21:09
TRACKEDITOR!

That would be a nice addition but if you'd created the track it wouldn't be a surprise to you :).

Adrenalin
December 19th, 2006, 00:27
OMFD this brings memories flooding back im gnna buy this game for sure they better make it good! :D

PS: since they are making this could'nt they make a conkers bad fur day for ds because that would be friggin sweet

agreed man.

DKR 64 was pretty cool back in the day. conkers even more so. pity rare messed up on the xbox conkers -_- lamers

Gizmo356
December 19th, 2006, 00:32
Omg, I love this game I played this game so much when I was younger.