PDA

View Full Version : MancalaDS v1.5

wraggster
December 17th, 2006, 21:53
News/release from Lotti (http://lottisden.blogspot.com/2006/12/and-now-belongs-to-us-mancalads-v15-out.html)

Soooooo.. finally it's done! wow, i made my first automata! i'm enough tired, but it's finished for now (do you remember? i promised new gfx..). now it has a skilled AI (easy and normal) so now you can play solo mode. another interesting function it's the "watch a game" mode.. pretty useless, but i put it in for people that like to watch their nds while is playing alone (i'm one of them).

what else? oh well, the ai levels. easy: ai first try to do the best capture move and if it isn't available, do a random move normal: ai first try to do a perfect move, then try the best capture move and if they aren't available, do a random move hard: i haven't coded an hard level, beacuse it's not so simple and maybe i'm missing knowledges and i don't feel like doing it now.

i didn't test it very well because i'm tired. i hope you will find bugs or improvements and then report them to me for a fix. i'll fix them, promise :)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

kcajblue
December 17th, 2006, 23:10
i remember playing mancala when i was little.
it was awesome.