PDA

View Full Version : Review: Wii Controller Glove

wraggster
December 17th, 2006, 23:13
The DCEmu Review site is at it again with another review for the Nintendo Wii, heres an excerpt:

Even before the Nintendo Wii was officially released, Target had these for sale. There were two packs that had 3 in each. One pack has Zelda Edition (green), black/clear, grey/black. The second pack has Mario Edition (red), blue and pink. Eventually, stores all other stores started to sell them separately or in two-packs and have more colors for users to choose from such as orange and the colors listed above (not including the Limited Edition skins). Great thing about these skins is that they were Official Nintendo products and have WII stamped on it. Certain colors also glow in the dark (I know pink does and probably blue, others dont).

Applying the skin is fairly hard at first. Since its new, the rubber will be tight to fit on the Wii Remote. When you remove it and put it on a couple of times, it gets easier. Once its on, it fits perfectly.

All buttons are accessible but the (-) and (+) and HOME button do get covered by the skin since it is no longer bulging out. If this bothers some of you, you can simply make the holes bigger. The comfort of the skin is very nice and doesnt add any extra thickness or weight to it.

Full review here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46287

Rorin
December 18th, 2006, 18:31
The wii skins are really worth the money. They fit nice, are very comfortable, and provide slip free gaming. Only downside is a wii-mote with a skin will not fit into the steering wheel attachment. But I don't know what i would do without my Wii black/grey, and green Skin's.