PDA

View Full Version : CHAOS - Full Version Underground Completed!

chrono75
December 17th, 2006, 23:53
Hey people! I've finally finished Chaos to version 1.0. (This is a PC game by the way,). This game has taken me more than two years of spare time to complete and it's about time to make a public release. You must have at least DirectX 8 or later in order for the graphics to draw properly! I drew all the graphics and made a few sprites in 3DS Max 8. I poured my heart and soul into this game and now I just want a few people to try it. (The download is 18.24MB zipped) There is no installing neccessary. Pretty much, the game is quite a challenge for amatuer gamers, lol. Here is a list of stuff you can do in the game... Also, please list any bugs or errors if you can!! Thank you and I hope you take the time to enjoy this! You might want to train a few times first! Sorry, I made a README RTFM but it's not included :(
Please try this game out and leave feedback and report erros! Thank you!!

PLAYER 1:
-Move with arrow keys
-You aim with the mouse, and fire by left clicking
-(There is a secret hidden weapon later on in the game!)
Press Q to skip movies or to quit current battle

PLAYER 2:
Move with E,D,S,F
Fire with Shift

===--- TIPS ---===
- You can wrap around the screen like in Pacman in the olden days... Use this to your advantage!
- Always be moving around, never stand still!
- FIRE LIKE YOU'RE A MAD MAN!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Mode - Play through 14 challenging missions in order to destroy Zognor and all of his nasty minnions! There is also a hyper speed mission that will make you sweat and pull your hair out! I didn't show screens of some of the best parts because I wanted that to be a surprise! Also, all of the enemies explode and dies in a different ways with different animations. Once you get to certain levels, the game will give you a password to use so you can return to that point, to type in a password, make sure you're not in battle and goto "Goto" at the top left of the application, then goto "Password" and type in the password you want.

Versus - So you can play against a friend that can either use the keyboard or a joystick. Comes with three different arenas.

Cooperative - Let's you fight nasty foes with a friend.

Training - Let's you practice your skills... Can you score a ranking of Elite Gamer?

Extras - A slew of cool little extra games modes including:

Mini Versus - Can you hit the other player? Can you excape their barrage of firepower?
Mini Racer - A neat little racing arena to see if you or your friend is faster. Weapons can be used to slow opponent down!
Cooperative Survivor - Complete this to fight an extra difficult secret enemy!
Fireworks Versus (Can your computer handle the power?)
Credits - Shows who made the game, (psssst... If you beat story mode, you can see secret credits!!)
Jukebox - Let's you listen to games tracks.

Download link below...

http://files.filefront.com//;6375236;;/

Gizmo356
December 17th, 2006, 23:55
Awesome Chrono, I was in no way expecting this. Anyway good job bro!!!!

O, and when you said this game will be a challenge you really meant it it's one of the moste difficult games Ive ever played and I mean it I doubt anyone can beat this game in a month maybe not even in two unless they play with ought ever sleeping.

This game is great!!!!!!

chrono75
December 18th, 2006, 00:07
Here are some screenies... The game in motion is much more alive, I can tell you that! =D

Vendeta
December 18th, 2006, 00:08
OK... but i couldent exit once i started playing i ever couldent exit with ctrl alt delete... and very hard....

Gizmo356
December 18th, 2006, 00:10
O its ok you just have to press q while your in game so your mouse cursor comes back on screen.

chrono75
December 18th, 2006, 00:18
Thank you Gizmo, You're on the money!

Gizmo356
December 18th, 2006, 00:27
Yep I have lots of "EXPERIENCE" with this game;)

chrono75
December 18th, 2006, 00:29
Oh yeah? What mission you get to so far? lol

Gizmo356
December 18th, 2006, 01:01
I just beat the first level its super challenging!

joshisposer
December 18th, 2006, 01:46
where do you enter your password if you quit?

Vendeta
December 18th, 2006, 01:49
goto than pass word.... on top menu

chrono75
December 18th, 2006, 03:15
OKAY... you goto "Goto" at the very top left of the game in the menu then you goto "Password" then u enter the word...

Ahhahaha u got to lvl 4 I take it? GJ

Please, can anyone tell me where else I could release this game? Since it's free and it's the full version it might get a few downloads, I'm not sure how many people are into games like this...