PDA

View Full Version : Today's hottest (literally) game video: when Wii play with candles

wraggster
December 18th, 2006, 16:09
via joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2006/12/18/todays-hottest-literally-game-video-when-wii-play-with-candl/)

Some geniuses read that you can replace the Wii sensor bar with candles, and proceed to set their TV on fire, making this the hottest game video by far. The real fun happens when another Einstein comes in and tries to put the flames out, resulting in some barbecue action.

Video Here -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axFolfVCdRU

The Word Idiots comes to mind

MikeDX
December 18th, 2006, 16:11
Dumbasses....

Mabolsa Ritchie
December 18th, 2006, 16:38
Why the hell would you even try to use candles for a sensor bar? Okay the wireless thing i can get on board with but candles... these guys are just tards and should have their wii removed from them for safety purposes.

salomon st
December 18th, 2006, 17:05
how would they think thats even possible????

weirdocollector
December 18th, 2006, 18:48
how would they think thats even possible????

Actually it is possible: the Wiimote needs only two fixed infrared sources to function; all the relative movement processing is made by the Wiimote itself.

There is a video in YouTube that demosntrates that the 'two candles' method really works (don't have the link here).

SSaxdude
December 18th, 2006, 21:19
Why the hell would you even try to use candles for a sensor bar? Okay the wireless thing i can get on board with but candles... these guys are just tards and should have their wii removed from them for safety purposes.
It works better I've heard. Doesn't matter for me, I put my sensor bar on a box right in front of where I sit.

AtariFreek
December 19th, 2006, 02:45
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG lol, what idiots! what the hell did they pour on it? Vodka?

DPyro
December 19th, 2006, 13:17
Electronics + Fire + Water = BAD

Is'lan
December 19th, 2006, 16:02
Honestly, I would like to try Wii by Candlelight sometime -- some of my friends did it once and thought it was pretty cool. However, safety first, people. It's not exactly easy to set your damn TV on fire.

Frostyboy1
December 19th, 2006, 19:06
How Stupid can you get!!!