PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Official Strategy Guide (GameCube Version)

wraggster
December 18th, 2006, 20:44
New for Gamecube:

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/PA.82113.001.jpg

features
Pages: 432
Written specifically for the GameCube version!
The complete Twilight Princess compendium
Exclusive maps for every dungeon in the game, plus all hidden dungeons mastered–including the infamous Cave of Ordeals!
All Golden Bugs, Poes, Pieces of Heart, Fairies, Rare Gold Chu locations, dig spot caverns, overworld and dungeon treasure chests, and every major Rupee location in the entire world revealed!
Giant double-sided map poster inside!
Complete walkthrough showing the optimal path to take! Grab all the best items at the earliest possible points!
Outrageously fast times, cunning techniques, and secret unlockables for all mini-games!
Multiple methods for fighting against all of Hyrule's dark denizens!
Learn when and where to search for every item, upgrade, character, and dungeon. Includes how and where to fish for the legendary 27-inch Hylian Loach!
Dozens of combat, gameplay, and healing tricks, plus easter eggs you won't believe!

description
When Twilight Threatens, Prima Guides the Way

More Info --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ly-49-en-84-j-70-1rcx.html

VampDude
December 19th, 2006, 12:07
(above) the only Zelda Twilight Princess item I don't want to own, as I wanna play the game for myself (without help)...

...I feel that guides spoil the game for me, mainly cause I used to buy gaming magazines and read the guides they printed and play by them and when I completed my games I had'nt really achieved anything!

zelda elite
February 15th, 2007, 17:52
r u kiddin me tell the truth..game guides r useless and stupid..if u need them then thees somthing wrong with u....but thats my oppion..i myself like to be a game completionist, so with that being said..i hate guides.

mesosade
February 16th, 2007, 16:43
r u kiddin me tell the truth..game guides r useless and stupid..if u need them then thees somthing wrong with u....but thats my oppion..i myself like to be a game completionist, so with that being said..i hate guides.

no offence but your grammar makes me giggle. :D

but you've got a point game guides are for those who want to claim that they did everything with no help!

but thanks for the news anyway wraggy ;)