PDA

View Full Version : Loco Roco sequel confirmed

wraggster
December 18th, 2006, 23:07
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/12/18/loco-roco-sequel-confirmed/)

Sony Computer Entertainment President Phil Harrison recently spoke to MTV News, and made a startling revelation about the PSP exclusive LocoRoco. "It was a very successful game for us and we're continuing to evolve the franchise," he said. "We're going to bring 'LocoRoco' back in a couple of new ways with some new friends in the future."

LocoRoco and Friends. Sounds like a sequel to me. Considering how many new levels the development team has created for the holidays, it seems like there's still a lot more LocoRoco to come.

Vega
December 18th, 2006, 23:08
Whoopity doo . . . even more annoying music too!

bullhead
December 18th, 2006, 23:39
You dont like the music!? I cant understand why, when it makes me feel warm and fluffy. The loco roco is the calpol of handheld gaming, making us feel young and better inside...

bull, x.

foxzoner
December 19th, 2006, 00:02
I agree with Bullhead, Loco Roco is a pretty good game.

LilSwish722
December 19th, 2006, 00:40
yea its fun and addictive, but its weird. It's a japenese game with spanish name, and the music playing in the background is a german polka lmao. i think they were confused

JKKDARK
December 19th, 2006, 01:01
I still dislike the first one.

Ihavenolife
December 19th, 2006, 01:17
was the first one a good game? sure.

but if they keep the formula the same then the sequel will seem much worse. They need to add like 200 levels, different play modes, a few more mini-games, and a completely customizable create-a-level mode.

They will most likely fall short of those accomplishments, so I will probably not buy Loco Roco 2 (or whatever bizarre name they give it)

Vega
December 19th, 2006, 03:30
lol :D

I never said it was a bad game . . I said the music was annoying.

LocoRoco is mediocre in my opinion ... i think it has been one of the most overrated games this year. Don't get me wrong , it is fun . . . but its not something I have returned to play again.

gdf
December 19th, 2006, 13:30
"Loco Roco rocks and if you dont agree you are dead inside" this used to be my sig. loco is one of the best reasons to own a psp and the sequel will kick ass! shove it DS! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Mr. Shizzy
December 19th, 2006, 17:09
LocoRoco kicks major a$$. :) I like it because it's weird. (Including the Music) :p Providing the sequal is playable on my 2.71 SE-C; SONY can definently count me in, as buying their 2nd round of Loco madness. :)

MattZani
December 19th, 2006, 17:40
The god of PSP games returns :D

i have played this game soo much! and hopefully a PS3 version will come out? except cheaper...

Matt

shadowhawk22
December 19th, 2006, 18:13
I love Locoroco simply because everyone seems to either hate it, or love it. It's like, some people don't appreciate the quaint, simple, imaginative game that Locoroco really is. It is not for everyone, by any means, but I feel like anyone can enjoy playing it. I love the game, and am looking forward to the sequel.

Joe88
December 19th, 2006, 19:44
I cant wait
:0

Basil Zero
December 20th, 2006, 01:38
awesome

loved the first game, hope the second one is longer too