PDA

View Full Version : Daedalus R-8 For 2.71 HEND

wind_mill
December 19th, 2006, 13:30
Hello everyone.
Today i was looking on noobz.eu and found an interesting piece of information that was posted about patchsfo:

It(patchsfo) will presumably also work for making homebrew compatible with Dark Alex's HEN C, although we haven't tested that to confirm it.

For those who dont know, Patchsfo is an app that runs on your psp and mods the eboots found under psp/game to run with xloader.

on seeing this, i downloaded patchsfo and patched the 1.0 eboot of daedalus r-8 and found it to work with 2.71 HEND. Below is the version i created with patchsfo and got to run on my 2.71 psp.

This could mean that other homebrew could also be patched with patchsfo and made to run with 2.71 via HEND.....personally i found that the 1.5 eboots dont work(at least the ones ive tried..i cannot confirm this fact)

I will try and see if i can get other ones to work, although right now im busy with exams.....

Hope yall can get some to work!

oh yeah and thanks to Dark_Alex and the people at noobz.eu and strmnnrmn and NJ and booster and everyone else(cant remember the names rite now:o ) for making homebrew fun and possible on higher firmwares:thumbup:

P.S. i couldnt get the 1.0 Kernel version of cps2 1.61 to work...maybe the non kernel 1.0 version will work?

gdf
December 19th, 2006, 13:41
this is good for HEn users. still can't wait for R9! come on strmnnrmn!!