PDA

View Full Version : XFPS 360 Released

wraggster
December 19th, 2006, 17:30
New from Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=360-xfps360)

http://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/360-xfps360.jpg

Let’s be honest, first person shooters just weren’t pioneered to be played on a bog standard Xbox 360 controller. Ask any First-Person-Shooter (FPS) fan out there what method of control they find optimal, and you will find the resounding majority shout out mouse and keyboard! The days of getting your fingers in a twist while trying to grapple with those un-friendly analog sticks are over. The XFPS 360 is here to present Xbox 360 gamers with the ultimate way to play FPS titles – with a Mouse & Keyboard! That’s right one technologically advanced converting device which intelligently re-maps controls onto either a standard PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse. Its pure plug and play heaven from the word ‘go’, the transition from PC FPS guru to Xbox 360 FPS champ is virtually seamless. The XFPS 360 is suitable for gamers of any skill level, ‘newbie’s’ can at last score their first frag and ‘pro’s’ can fire out those virtual bullets in a style Rambo himself would admire.

XFPS 360 Product Overview:

· Compatible with most PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse combinations, those expensive FPS set-ups have not gone to waste!
· Instant plug and play technology
· Ideal for use with all FPS titles such as Call of Duty and Halo series
· Highly durable modern ‘black’ coloured shell
· Brings all new auto fire functionality to the Xbox 360
· Allows gamers to use PS2’s Dual-Shock 2™ controller on the Xbox 360 ™
· Enjoy enhanced performance on titles such as Pro Evolution Soccer 6, which originally debuted on the Playstation™.

XFPS 360 is also compatible with:

- PS 2 Light Gun
- PS 2 Racing Wheel---The XBOX 360 steering controller is very expensive,but
you can use the PS 2 steering wheel for it now
- PS 2 Dancing mat
- PS 2 Guitar
etc.

Buy at Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=360-xfps360)

Zion
December 19th, 2006, 19:02
i personally love the 360s controller, its a dream to use for fps and third person shooters.

keyboard and mouse is awfull

i barley played half life 2 becuase i hate the keyboard and mouse combination so much :(

chemical
December 19th, 2006, 20:31
Very cool all-in-one, I'm planning on playing my 360 through my PC, so it would be easy to reach to plug this in... but having said that, i only find mouses easy to aim with, keyboards are trickier then gamepads imo, you'd basically need to buy a new keyboard/mouse (lets face it, no one likes bending down to the back of the PC) PS2 Controller is also a good idea, but theres really nothing wrong with the 360, it fixed all the Xbox 1 controller probs.

So I don't think its a must-have, but a nice idea.

Dickhead
December 19th, 2006, 22:10
Hopefully this could be used through the ps2 input with the xgaming x-arcade stick with the ps2 adaptor i hope that works because then we can use the ultimate arcade stick!!