PDA

View Full Version : TIME Continues PS3 Vendetta

wraggster
December 19th, 2006, 18:05
via kotaku (http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/time/time-continues-ps3-vendetta-222770.php)

I don't know what Sony ever did to Time, but it must have been fairly heinous. Not content with punching them in the mouth over the PS3's launch, they've felt the need to kick them while they're down in their "5 Things That Went From Buzz to Bust" end-of-year wrap.

Nestled snugly in at #4 was the PS3:

The big story in computer games this year was HOW TO BLOW A HUGE LEAD, by Sony. Its PlayStation 2 was the champ in the last round of the console wars. This time Sony bet on a chip called the Cell and a disc format called Blu-ray. They're probably awesome, but how would anybody know? The PS3 is hideously expensive--it goes for up to $600--and Sony manufactured only a piddling few hundred thousand for the U.S., fewer for Japan. Plus it's hard to write games for; the launch titles were lame. You know you're in trouble when you get beat by something called a Wii.

Jeez, they even brought the Wii into it. There must be a lot of hate in the coffee over at Time.

freitax
December 19th, 2006, 21:38
somebody in time mgzn needs to get laid...

PSPFR3AK
December 20th, 2006, 15:09
somebody in time mgzn needs to get laid...LMAO

WHurricane16
December 20th, 2006, 19:33
I don't quite see what the problem is.

JKKDARK
December 20th, 2006, 19:39
haha PS3 will be a commercial failure ^__^

ps: Vendeta, there are people using your name! :lol:

jereminion
December 26th, 2006, 05:10
i kinda agree with the times.. ps3 is expensive.. the launch games are pretty bad (resistance fall of man looks good perhaps but isent the best)

gears of war for xbox360 is probibly 90% why you should get a 360 over ps3.. and wii is pretty new and interactive and the ps3 is DULL

at least so far... it was only released so i cannot judge the ps3.. but i dont like it so far :(