PDA

View Full Version : Radical new controller headed to PS3

wraggster
December 20th, 2006, 19:10
Screw the Wiimote! If you want a really radical controller, check out the EdgeFX which is now available for the PS2 and "will be available soon" for the PS3.

"The EdgeFX has a right hand optical mouse controller and gaming pad with a detachable left hand controller. During game play, the left hand controller is used to move while the right rumble-mouse is used to shoot, look left, right, up and down. The EdgeFX allows you to move at maximum speeds and then instantly slow down for precision targeted shooting when the focus button is pressed."

Yeah, awesome.

Screen Via Comments
via ps3fanboy (http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2006/12/20/radical-new-controller-headed-to-ps3/)

shadowprophet
December 20th, 2006, 19:17
Thats the ugliest most useless thing ive ever seen.

The success of the wii-mote was a one in a million shot that just happened to pay of for nintendo.

When other companys try to clone that success I believe they will find the market harder the sway.

hehe I cant wait till this thing flops and the only five people that have these are hard mod fans looking for novel controll devices for there deveopment pc's
:rofl:

Hawq
December 20th, 2006, 20:18
All it needs is for w a s & d to be put on that dpad

jetkey885
December 20th, 2006, 22:48
lol, is that a PSii....?

lmtlmt
December 21st, 2006, 00:14
that is the gayest thing i have ever seen, how can you call that radical?

kcajblue
December 21st, 2006, 00:21
thats one of the ugliest controllers ive ever seen.
they wont get away trying to copy the wiimote.

uneekracer
December 21st, 2006, 03:41
not that ugly good idea if you were drunk but no i would'nt buy it

Miria
December 21st, 2006, 11:06
Nintendo Wii made there controller simple.. Not freaken all over the place. JUST LOOK AT IT.. Hu wants to waste time guessing where the start button is cause right now.. I dont even see one..