PDA

View Full Version : X-Flash V17f 18/12/06

wraggster
December 20th, 2006, 19:23
Art (http://xflash.pspstuff.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4) has once again updated his Xflash app for the PSP, heres whats new:

New for X-Flash V17f:
- Improved speed startup trick.
- Fixed accept agreement sound.
New for X-Flash V17e:
- Replaced original menu sound effects.
- Added 2x startup speed trick.
- Improved sample player to play sounds at different speeds,
and different sample rates.
- Menu sounds are resampled and more memory efficient so
the program package can be smaller.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

darthhaze420
December 20th, 2006, 19:53
hey i just got into custom gameboots i have got them to work on devhook 0.51 but that was the easy part how do i use x-flash to flash a custom gameboot to firmware 1.50

Gene
December 20th, 2006, 20:05
hey i just got into custom gameboots i have got them to work on devhook 0.51 but that was the easy part how do i use x-flash to flash a custom gameboot to firmware 1.50

be carefull because if you arent 100% sure you might partially brick your psp.

Jonesyxxiv
December 20th, 2006, 20:27
Added 2x startup speed trick.

What does this do and does it work with 2.71 SE?

darthhaze420
December 20th, 2006, 20:35
be carefull because if you arent 100% sure you might partially brick your psp.

thats why i am asking for help all my gameboots have been tested on dev hook but i do not know how to flash it with x-flash if someone can help me with i would be grateful :confused:

ExcruciationX
December 20th, 2006, 20:58
thats why i am asking for help all my gameboots have been tested on dev hook but i do not know how to flash it with x-flash if someone can help me with i would be grateful :confused:

Put you're gameboot in the XFLASH/modified/ folder. Then boot up you're PSP, and select "Flash Gameboot." Make sure the gameboot works first.

darthhaze420
December 20th, 2006, 21:01
Put you're gameboot in the XFLASH/modified/ folder. Then boot up you're PSP, and select "Flash Gameboot." Make sure the gameboot works first.

thank you for all your help i will try right now :D

jak66
December 20th, 2006, 21:01
name it gameboot.pmf, put it in the modified folder, then start x-flash, choose flash gameboot option and press the button that says it flashes custom gameboot (i think cross removes (well, not removes but replaces with a 0byte dummy) so you get total white gameboot, circle restores the SCE gameboot, square gives a plain black gameboot and triangle flashes custom gameboot)

Vega
December 20th, 2006, 21:09
Great work Art!

EIDT - Congrats Jak66 on your 666th post . Creepy!

darthhaze420
December 20th, 2006, 21:12
name it gameboot.pmf, put it in the modified folder, then start x-flash, choose flash gameboot option and press the button that says it flashes custom gameboot (i think cross removes (well, not removes but replaces with a 0byte dummy) so you get total white gameboot, circle restores the SCE gameboot, square gives a plain black gameboot and triangle flashes custom gameboot)

thanks a lot that makes it perfectly clear :thumbup: