PDA

View Full Version : Official Nintendo leather DS cases

gunntims0103
December 20th, 2006, 22:48
news via pocketgamer (http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/blog/index.php/2006/12/20/official-nintendo-leather-ds-cases/)

Leather; it comes from cows (mostly), it’s good for making shoes, wallets, jackets and now, DS cases too. Although there are already plenty of carry case solutions out there for the DS, none of them have the Nintendo stamp of Nintendoness on them, but these new leather ones do (as well as that cool little leather stamp of leatheryness). A partnership between Nintendo and United Arrows has reaped a full line of DS cases in both leather and suede flavours.

The cases will be made available in Japan to begin with, costing between 8400 yen (37 quid) to 16800 yen (73 quid). So far, a European release date has not been confirmed. The mature design will no doubt be a hit with Nintendo’s new older converts; younger gamers however may be put off by the ‘a little bit like granny’s purse’ stylings. Game loving leather fetishists (they must exist somewhere) will probably just be glad that they can now combine their two favorite hobbies.

screen via comment

kcajblue
December 20th, 2006, 23:58
another waste of money.

gambit_006
December 22nd, 2006, 16:16
I use my Gamboy colour case to hold my ds ;) it only cost me 4.99 at the time