PDA

View Full Version : My psp IS the best lol

Steven D
December 21st, 2006, 08:23
i have a dual boot psp wen the wlan button is dwn i load 3.02 then wen the buttons up 1.5 :)

also i have a cool gameboot of zidane headbutting the italian guy with fps dougs voice sayin BOOM HEADSHOT lol and a california love bootsound (cheers mr shizzy)

i was wondering how you change the writing on your psp from 'memory stick'to like hard drive or sumthin

please respond also

people post your cool psp hombrew stuff :D

splodger15
December 21st, 2006, 10:46
Change the writing on the PSP you have to flash the Topmenu_Plugin but i wouldnt flash that to 1.5 i would put that in the devhook due to the fact that it is risky to flash that

sok98
December 22nd, 2006, 00:31
hey can u tell me how to do that... the dual boot .. except with 2.71 se-c instead of 1.5

Gizmo356
December 22nd, 2006, 01:38
why would you want to do that 2.71se-c has everything you need in my opinion and you can only do this with a 1.5

gamerremag
December 23rd, 2006, 02:03
dont be psp predjudice...thats all wrong
because it is christmas (enter holiday of your choice here) ill sing you a song;

my psp is best, do you want to know why?

my mgs faceplate makes you bug out your eyes.

so many emulators, so many homebrew

when i cant go to the bathroom, it helps me take a poo

i love it so much its so fine and dandy,

my bootsound is yeah baby (austin powers) now isnt that randy;

sorry i must go, i bid you adieu,

for now you see i have your mom to do!!!!

hahahahahahahah lol lmao that took me so long to type!!!! i want rep!!! lol

acn010
December 23rd, 2006, 02:08
you know that our not the only one that has a cool psp, i cant say mine is the coolest, but i must tell you that others may have better than you, even me..... sucks for me :(

Steven D
December 24th, 2006, 15:11
mines still cool though lol

ps : gamerremag i had that boot sound too ;) (its ok im only 1 step ahead of u ) :p

gamerremag
December 24th, 2006, 15:19
ps : gamerremag i had that boot sound too ;) (its ok im only 1 step ahead of u ) :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:)

Steven D
December 24th, 2006, 16:01
lol