PDA

View Full Version : Yoshihiro has apparentely quit the scene

JD/
December 21st, 2006, 23:15
News via pspgen (www.pspgen.com)

(Translated by babblefish)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoshihiro today contacted me by telephone and decided to withdraw scene PSP officially, by proposing its advertisement with the site which it regards as his.

You undoubtedly wonder why? Eh well the PSP took too much place in its life, it wants above all to exert its trade which does not have besides any relationship with the PSP; it had even exchanged its old job against the console. The exploit of Kernel Mode of the version 2.80 (Which is in fact a fault in the register of the PSP) is the moment that it waited to make its advertisement. Yoshihiro leaves the scene definitively, whether it is on PSP or another console.

Among the many programs which it developed, one can quote:

The first Loader of play over ms (WAB ms Launcher)
The first flasher
Snes9x Not Official
Emulator SMS (Master System and Game GEAR)
The WAB Skin To change
The WAB PAD Swapper Area, which makes it possible to invert key X and O for the PSP Japonnaises
The SXT Version To change
Emulator PSX-P
The Participation in all the others downgraders until today
And well of others which were forgotten...

I think this is a sad day since his PS1 emulator had been doing very well in recent times I guess thats over now. But hopefully a talented coder like yoshihiro will pick it up and get to work on it.

Good luck yoshi you made many contributions to the scene.

SSaxdude
December 21st, 2006, 23:32
This sucks. I hope he will come back though.

JD/
December 21st, 2006, 23:35
Me too man I think that psx-p was better than ps1p because of ps1ps lack of being able to handle fmv's but I guess now we'll just have to wait for the A.C's emu to be updated or hope a talented coder like takes up the job.

Tetris999
December 22nd, 2006, 18:28
zomg that guy keeps saying hes going to leave, is he really going to this time?

oh yeah and also i dunno about ps1p the coder has been very quiet for a long time

PLUS STRMNRMN!

ExcruciationX
December 22nd, 2006, 19:33
Didn't he leave already?

splodger15
December 22nd, 2006, 19:53
Yeh thats why i was thinking

x-zero
December 23rd, 2006, 00:06
I can't believe what im reading Yoshihiro was one of my hero i guess this is goodbye thank you Yoshi and good luck.:(

Kaiser
December 23rd, 2006, 04:30
He was easily one fo the most notorious coders. Interesting news.