PDA

View Full Version : psp camera:use eye toy & pc?

jamesmc3stripe
December 22nd, 2006, 15:35
hey ok i dont know how to use thepsp forum:S so ill post this in here...

ok when i booted up devhook firmware 3.01 today i pressed the new camera function thing... i still had the usb connected to my pc and psp... the pc reconised new usb device and the psp sort of crashed... it took ages to find what it was doing the eventually came up with the please connect a usb camera message

this got me wondering as this message only came up after the pc searched and failed to find the drivers, and i also use my ps2s eye toy as a web cam... i was thinking is there some way of connecting the eye toy its self to the psp or mabie using it through the pc, so us ppl without the psp camera can use the editing software and stuff, or mabie there could be a hack to run homebrew or somthing dought it but still stranger things have happend lol

anyway could sopmeone who knows what im talking about please dismiss me if im wrong or help me out if i could be rite thanks

jamesmc3stripe

splodger15
December 22nd, 2006, 15:36
how can you not know how to use the PSP forum

jamesmc3stripe
December 22nd, 2006, 15:38
lol i knew you would say somthing like that... every time i try to post somthing new it says i dont have sufficiant privellages or somthing and doesent let me post a new topic

skater9269
December 22nd, 2006, 19:15
tripple posting is bad but I dont know you could try it btw is the ps2 eyetoy usb or miniusb if its usb take it and connect it to a mini usb the connect the small wires that dont attach to the miniusb to the power on the top of the psp that is if you wanna try.

jamesmc3stripe
December 22nd, 2006, 20:11
yeah sorry about the tripple posting:S i was just trying to get this topic back to the top... the eye toy is normal usb, is there any adaptor or anything i could buy? to change it from normal usb to mini usb