PDA

View Full Version : Space invaders portable v1.0; Now with 14 themes!

gunntims0103
December 23rd, 2006, 00:39
new release via TacticalPenguin

Release of: Space invaders portable v1.0 Final

read me
--Readme of: Space Invaders Portable--
Space Invaders Portable v1.0

For instructions on making custom themes, see CTT.txt, included in this package.

Controls:
-Left: Move left
-Right: Move right
-Cross: Shoot bullet

Features:
-Shooting the space invaders
-Score and highscore
-Multiple Levels
-Dying
-New graphics
-Theme selection
-Easy-to-make custom themes
-Many new themes

Changelog:
v1.0:
-Added 9 new themes
-Cleaned up code a little bit

v0.5:
-Added themes system, allowing player to select a theme before playing. 5 themes for now
-Custom themes are supported, see CTT.txt for instructions.

v0.15:
-Fixed bug causing you to die when invader you've already killed reaches you, due to not checking whether the invader is alive or dead when checking collision.
-Removed lives system to improve efficiency, and because, well, if you die once, you're going to die twice more very soon.

SIP is by TacticalPenguin/-TacticalPaper-.

Thanks to Joe48182 for making the standalone eboot, Crushader for the new menu background and several themes, and all other theme makers.

You may use the code of this game as long as you are not stealing and ARE giving proper credit.
read me

Hello, today I went through my SIP custom themes contest and got all the winners and themes and I added a couple little fixes to SIP and with that here's v1.0!

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7983/snap0015cs8.png

download and give feedback via comments
via TacticalPenguin (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-space-invaders-portable-v10-now-with-14-themes-85042.html)

mikebeaver
December 23rd, 2006, 01:21
looks good will give it a go, see if the CTT is that easy ill try do spme customs.

loresfx
December 23rd, 2006, 01:53
wow this looks amazing. if u need some graphics done for future project let me know... www.loresfx.net