PDA

View Full Version : playstation store question

gamerremag
December 23rd, 2006, 20:22
uh, what ps1 games can you get so far? is it still just those five games?

the_eternal_dark
December 24th, 2006, 02:32
uh, what ps1 games can you get so far? is it still just those five games?

Unless you have a 3.03, I don't think you can get anymore yet.

jman420
December 24th, 2006, 03:06
is it possible to play them on your PSP without paying the *******s at Sony another $600.00 bucks?? i.e. by buying a PS3

the_eternal_dark
December 24th, 2006, 03:12
is it possible to play them on your PSP without paying the *******s at Sony another $600.00 bucks?? i.e. by buying a PS3

Yeah, with 3.02 OE-A. My neighbor has a PS3, so he hooked me up to try it out. It's kind of illegal to go and dl it elsewhere though, know?

gamerremag
December 24th, 2006, 04:15
well you cant get a ps3 or the games any where....

supply and demand...

jk

jman420
December 24th, 2006, 07:21
its not an issue with getting a PS3... thats easy... ($10k on eBay....) but! getting the games without buying a ps3, there's the issue... I just wondered if it was possible to get the ps1 games from someone else to play on my already 3.02 PSP... I dont want to give Sony another butt ton of money, I just want to play PS1 games...

I bought another psp, and updated the firmware to 3.00 when it came out... so I could play my favorite PS1 games on it.. and what did Sony do?! they made it so I not only had to give them $600 bucks... but then made it so I also had to pay for the games....

I dont understand how Sony is thinking, I guess its not my problem. I just want to play PS1 games on my fudging PSP...

I bought 2, so I could have my 1.5 for the goodness of 1.5'age... but I then bought another (at 2.6) and wanted to play PS1 games on it...

they had to mess it up.. and in general, I just wanted to know if I could stick it to Sony a little more by playing their games on my PSP without paying them any more...

I would be willing to pay for the PS1 games... I'm just not giving them any more for their crappy PS3 system.... I'm buying a Wii....

the_eternal_dark
December 24th, 2006, 17:10
its not an issue with getting a PS3... thats easy... ($10k on eBay....) but! getting the games without buying a ps3, there's the issue... I just wondered if it was possible to get the ps1 games from someone else to play on my already 3.02 PSP... I dont want to give Sony another butt ton of money, I just want to play PS1 games...

I bought another psp, and updated the firmware to 3.00 when it came out... so I could play my favorite PS1 games on it.. and what did Sony do?! they made it so I not only had to give them $600 bucks... but then made it so I also had to pay for the games....

I dont understand how Sony is thinking, I guess its not my problem. I just want to play PS1 games on my fudging PSP...

I bought 2, so I could have my 1.5 for the goodness of 1.5'age... but I then bought another (at 2.6) and wanted to play PS1 games on it...

they had to mess it up.. and in general, I just wanted to know if I could stick it to Sony a little more by playing their games on my PSP without paying them any more...

I would be willing to pay for the PS1 games... I'm just not giving them any more for their crappy PS3 system.... I'm buying a Wii....

Well, since the new 3.02OE-A came, certain websites have been carrying certain said games for people who don't have a PS3 (which is a little more than illegal).

I'll end up buying one used once the price falls and the demand dries up.

The Wii owns, Zelda and Call of Duty 3 are reasons enough to get it.

gamerremag
December 24th, 2006, 17:27
u hav wii? wats your wii number?

the_eternal_dark
December 24th, 2006, 17:32
u hav wii? wats your wii number?

I keep forgetting to post it. I'll let you know when I get home tonight. I'm still at work..