PDA

View Full Version : Supercard DS-ONE microSD for SLOT-1 Preorders at FlashlinkerShop

wraggster
December 24th, 2006, 17:47
The Supercard teams (http://www.flashlinker-shop.com/product_info.php?ref=30&products_id=499&affiliate_banner_id=1) new Slot 1 Flash Cart for the DS which also acts as a Bootcard for GBA is now on Preorder at Flash Linker Shop Europe (http://www.flashlinker-shop.com/product_info.php?ref=30&products_id=499&affiliate_banner_id=1), heres all the spec info:

Main Feature:

1. Plug 'n Play(No FlashMe, No PassMe, No convert).
2. 100% Clean Rom Support. 100% game capatibility.
3. no PC software required, just Drag 'n Drop file from PC to flash memory card.
4. Hardware save support. Easy to backup and exchange save with other players.
5. support FAT/FAT32 up to 32Gbits flash memory card. Flash memory card can be used on other digital products, save money.
6. Blue-Light engine included. Support High speed flash memory card without any slow down.
7. DS original cartridge size, the perfect solution of slot 1.
8. TFlash/MicroSD slot Push'n Push design, easy to use.
9. Micro firmware designed, and extended skin which is fully upgradeable.
10. MoonShell built-in design. Can play MP3, Ogg and DPG2 directly in SuperCard DS system. Capatible with DPG0/DPG1. It also support eBook and view picture. It's a real multimedia system.
11. TWO mode design:
Standard mode: 100% Capability when copy clear roms into MicroSD for playing directly Super mode: support RESET, cheat code, save to flash memory card directly.

Addidtional Functions:

- Can be used as a SuperKey.
- Inter-play with GBA slot.
- Support SC Rumble Series as a rumble PAK.

There is a SuperCard DS software(Super Mode need to use), you do not need to use it at standard mode. But if you use the software, SuperCard DS can support more powerful functions, such as RESET, cheat code, infinity save space etc (can support save more than 4m in the feature).

Flash Linker Shop Europe (http://www.flashlinker-shop.com/product_info.php?ref=30&products_id=499&affiliate_banner_id=1) will have stock on the 28th of December and are selling for 59 Euros ($50)

Kraton
December 24th, 2006, 18:51
This is even better than M3 simply? it's more expensive than M3.(M3 simply just 44$). DPG2 is nice.

EDIT: I think this will be much cheaper really cuz everything in flash linker store are more expensive than in other shops.

the_eternal_dark
December 24th, 2006, 20:53
I think I'll stick with my M3Lite for now. It does the pretty much all I need it to do, which is play homebrew!

hujiko
December 25th, 2006, 00:30
thats weird i already ordered mine from supercardstore and they said they shiped it on the 12/20 and i ordered it on 12/17

henchturk
December 25th, 2006, 00:50
thats weird i already ordered mine from supercardstore and they said they shiped it on the 12/20 and i ordered it on 12/17

Same here I ordered from supercard store .
AA customer service.

Arthurcheon68
December 26th, 2006, 03:47
I've used M3 for a long time,it is perfect!
But I would like to give you a surprise,recently I found a new flash card that is much more better than m3 and really good-for-value!It's "R4DS"!and it has many advantadges as follows:

-2nd generation storage device (no booting tool required)
-Flush fitting slot 1 card
-Uses MicroSD card, FAT16 or 32
-Supports any MicroSD card speed with no lag in game
-Supports Clean ROM, drag and drop. Works on any OS
-Built in NoPass
-Automatically detect save type
-Save directly to MicroSD card, not to onboard chip
-Supports Moonshell and other homebrew. Open I/O interface
-User friendly skinnable interface. Touchscreen or button operation
-Supports rumble pak and memory pak

and there is an offical website provide to you
www.r4ds.com

Eyedunno
December 27th, 2006, 00:27
I actually had my eyes on the R4, but now that I see spam from them, I'm not so sure...

acidburn2k2
December 31st, 2006, 17:50
Anyone order the supercard from the supercard website and get it in yet?
It showed mine shipped on the 18th and i am still waiting for it.
Also wanted to know how it is.
The supercard slot 1 version

acidburn2k2
January 2nd, 2007, 14:06
Anyone receive their's from supercard website?

yiggs
January 2nd, 2007, 14:31
I've received mine! (from www.bamboogaming.com)

Only problem is, when I try to boot nds games up, it gives me two blank white screens. Anyone know a remedy? I've tried everything (patched games, unpatched games, firmware upgrades, filename changing, card speed changing, save size changing. etc)

I'm getting really :mad: :mad: :mad: I spent a whole lot on this card.

Bluadall
January 2nd, 2007, 19:31
I ordered here: http://www.supercardstore.com/
1 week and I use the new miracle thing.

acidburn2k2
January 2nd, 2007, 19:38
Anyone receive their's from the supercard website?
I just wanted to know because iv'e been waiting 16 days from the supercard store. It's probably because of the holidays but a couple people showed that they ordered around the same time i did.

Skan
January 2nd, 2007, 23:42
Hi,

HELP
I am a complete novice to gaming. I would like someone to bring me up to speed with all the jargons you use so I can understand & appreciate your comments.

I am interested in nintendo DS light and a supercard.
What does the supercard do & how does it work?
What are the games I can get & where or how?

I hope someone can help or draft a step by step guide for Newbie of Newbie like me. & preferably somesort of explanation notes or the techno bit to go with it.
If it is too risky or difficult to post on forum, could it post through the email?

Thanks

the_eternal_dark
January 3rd, 2007, 07:39
Hi,

HELP
I am a complete novice to gaming. I would like someone to bring me up to speed with all the jargons you use so I can understand & appreciate your comments.

I am interested in nintendo DS light and a supercard.
What does the supercard do & how does it work?
What are the games I can get & where or how?

I hope someone can help or draft a step by step guide for Newbie of Newbie like me. & preferably somesort of explanation notes or the techno bit to go with it.
If it is too risky or difficult to post on forum, could it post through the email?

Thanks

The Supercard and M3 series of DS compatible media carts let you do many things; play emulators, mp3, video files, homebrew, and many other things. The ones that are the GBA compatible carts are only usable with a Passcard or Passme device (allows you to use your flash cart to support DS and GBA homebrew) or Flashme (a custom firmware that negates the need for a Passcard or Passme, only after it is flashed, one is still needed to do the flashing but they sell pretty well on ebay when you are done). The newer Supercards/M3s/other DS cart versions do not need anything else (except a microSD card, unless it has onboard memory already), but lack the support of GBA homebrew at this time.

They are pretty easy to figure out after playing around a bit. I currently have an M3 Lite and it's pretty damn easy to use (I don't use the video/mp3 options though). I imagine Supercard is pretty much the same in ease of use.

Just ask if you have any further questions.

Skan
March 10th, 2007, 22:18
Hi,

I am still on the look out for a NDS lite & this thing called supercard.
I am still a little confuse with the prevoius explanation as to what the supercard do.
How to use it.
How to get the games.
Where to get the games.

Please details minus all the jargons or at least explain the jargon in simple layman english.

1) The NDS lite
Other than the games, what else it can do & how?
Can it be use to surf the net, collect email etc???

2) NDS lite with this gadget (supercard), what does it do or additional to (1)?

3) Who can help me?