PDA

View Full Version : The Sandman: Dreamcast Demo Disk Vol. 1

Christuserloeser
December 24th, 2006, 21:53
This is our special Xmas present for you: The Sandman: Dreamcast Demo Disk Vol.1 is a project on which we have been working on and off since 2004. It features previously unreleased versions and exclusive demos of some of the best games available.

This is basically the CD that was going to be released with the DreamOn magazine. Anyway, we hope you'll have a lot of fun playing the fantastic games featured on this release.

Info, covers and download can be found here (http://dcevolution.net/goto.php?id=88).

Happy Holidays from the DCEvolution.net Team!

warmtoe
December 25th, 2006, 17:06
Cool - two of my things are on there (I'd completely forgotten about it).

I'd be interested to find out what people think of my stuff on the disk!

ßüboni¢ $oñic
December 26th, 2006, 00:40
how do i burn all of this?

lo
December 26th, 2006, 02:13
how do i burn all of this?

I prefer alcohol 120%.

ßüboni¢ $oñic
December 26th, 2006, 14:50
any of these demo games have browsers? and would u say its worth the disk? are they good? are they more then a bunch of atari rip offs?

Christuserloeser
December 28th, 2006, 15:48
any of these demo games have browsers? and would u say its worth the disk? are they good? are they more then a bunch of atari rip offs?

??? - They're ...like... on 1 disk ;)

VampDude
December 28th, 2006, 18:39
woohoo, something to re-setup my Dreamcast for...

...and give my Wii a break, I can't even deny my Dreamcast the chance to be played instead've the Next-Gen console (which is kinda funny) lol :p

JKKDARK
December 28th, 2006, 20:04
There are nice demos on this disk, I will get it :)

ßüboni¢ $oñic
December 29th, 2006, 12:52
??? - They're ...like... on 1 disk ;)

i kno that i was askin if there were any experimental browsers or anyone to reach rthe net with this game(s).

Christuserloeser
December 30th, 2006, 17:22
would u say its worth the disk? are they good? are they more then a bunch of atari rip offs?

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

i kno that i was askin if there were any experimental browsers or anyone to reach rthe net with this game(s).

Perhaps you should try finding a 360.

ßüboni¢ $oñic
January 1st, 2007, 04:02
microsoft=usurper..

Elven6
January 1st, 2007, 04:51
1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

Perhaps you should try finding a 360.

360 dosen't have a browser either, get yourself a copy of planet web or XDP!