PDA

View Full Version : My email to the Big N.

shadowprophet
December 25th, 2006, 16:14
Dear nintendo, Merry X-Mas! and congratulations on the success of the wii.
There is some information me and some of my friends where wondering.
We don't need release dates , we are patient people.
But we where wondering, If Zelda 2 (NES), Zelda A link to the past (Snes), Zelda ocarina of time, and majora's mask(N64), where ever going to be released for the wii virtual console?
Any information on these titles pertaining to there Wii virtual console releases would be greatly appreciated, however vague it may be.
Thank you in advance ,
Shadowprophet, And friends.

Just sent it like five seconeds ago. The popup after the email. said it would take four or five days for a reply. When that happens, i'll post it here.
SP.

Destroyer699
December 25th, 2006, 17:43
I hope they say yes.

kaffie
December 25th, 2006, 17:48
I would have scoffed at the prospect of getting a reply from a big Corp. until a few days ago.

I had a very courteous, pleasant and positive exchange of emails concerning driver development for my Zen and Vista with Creative.

Fingers crossed that Nintendo are as forthcoming...

curt_grymala
December 25th, 2006, 22:33
It would have been nice if you had had someone proofread the letter before you sent it, as you may have got someone to take you more seriously. That said, however, I'm glad you asked the questions you did, as I would love to see Link to the Past come out for the VC.

shadowprophet
December 25th, 2006, 22:57
It would have been nice if you had had someone proofread the letter before you sent it, as you may have got someone to take you more seriously. That said, however, I'm glad you asked the questions you did, as I would love to see Link to the Past come out for the VC.

Merry Christmas.

Never let it be said that Shadowprophet is unreasonable.

im sorry Curt. I like others have my bad days bro.

Miria
December 25th, 2006, 23:12
LMAO Curt make ur own letter gosh..

shadowprophet
December 26th, 2006, 02:35
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on:rofl:

razorak
December 26th, 2006, 03:27
COOL! i can understand it, every single word :)

Kaiser
December 26th, 2006, 03:37
I don't think Curt said that to belittle you (though his comment is definatley blunt). You didn't need to retaliate by mocking him SP. ;)

shadowprophet
December 26th, 2006, 04:08
Your right kaiser, no mater how much I articulate it. Over reacting is overreacting,
Curt, I have my bad days, lately ive been having more then usual. Sorry for over reacting bro:o

mwstevens
December 26th, 2006, 10:33
this is such an excellent idea, and I really do hope Ninty reply with some info (even if it's just 'yes, they'll be released some time in 2007')

we should try to extend this and write off to a bunch of software companies and say 'hey, is X, Y and Z coming to the virtual console?', i'd personally die if Secret Of Evermore came to VC...

The virtual console is one hell of a great idea, but people are dubious of it at the minute due to the rather odd games being released on it... nintendo need to make an impact and release a BIG game (granted, SFII was a step in the right direction!)