PDA

View Full Version : Japans January Line Up for Virtual Console

wraggster
December 26th, 2006, 23:48
The list of releases for the Virtual Console in Japan has been released, check out these yummy titles below:

Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (SNES)
Ice Climber (NES)
Ikki (NES)
Kid Icarus (NES)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES)
Bonanza Bros (Genesis)
Gain Ground (Genesis)
Alien Crush (TurboGrafx-16)
Motoraeder (TurboGrafx-16)
R-Type II (TurboGrafx-16)
Soldier Blade (TurboGrafx-16)

Mario Kart and Zelda 2 look great :)

SnoopKatt
December 27th, 2006, 00:15
What they need is either Goldeneye or Perfect Dark, but it sounds like a good lineup :)

Demolition49
December 27th, 2006, 03:13
Interesting line up, i downloaded donkey kong county its cool to play when your bored but right now i have so much to do with zelda and red steel.

It seems VERY likly to me that the GTA series will finally hit thier home consoles.

Here is what reggie said...

"We're reaching out to every publisher, frankly every day. I'll be spending some time later today with the folks over at Take Two to see what type of support they can give our console. The fact is there will be M-rated content on the Wii console. EA has already announced that they're bringing 'The Godfather' to our console. And we want every single best-selling game to be available on Wii. Whatever that content is."

Why wouldnt take two want to work with nintendo, using not only a new technology but with the console that is currently selling like hot cakes compared to ps3 and xbox 360 when you compare first week sales by all consoles... even thought xbox 360 came out first!

I im glad to hear nintendo are back where they belong, the top... back to the good old days of gaming.

WHurricane16
December 27th, 2006, 04:05
I really don't care much of the mature content. They can keep that crap away and continue to crap-fest those other consoles.

edit: how did we go from VC to "The Godfather"? rofl

nathan1974au
December 27th, 2006, 08:56
what gets on my goat is the n64 games on vc cost $15.

you can buy them cheaper on ebay.