PDA

View Full Version : Sun defeated by Glare Shield

wraggster
December 29th, 2006, 18:28
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/12/28/sun-defeated-by-glare-shield/)

Pfft... the sun. It's so overrated. Sure, it gives us the heat the planet needs in order to sustain life, but dammit... it gets in the way of some fine outdoor gaming sessions. Thankfully, the Glare Shield will help get rid of the problems caused by that pesky source of vitamin D.

Not only will the Glare Shield protect the screen from the harmful rays of the sun, it'll give you the privacy you want in a much less... conspicuous way.

Screen Via Comments

PsychoSync
December 29th, 2006, 18:56
That is pathetic! If you don't want the sun to shine on your psp screen, play inside! If you're outside, do something else than playing psp.

qskint
December 29th, 2006, 18:57
and it looks cool too!!!...

kevinborchert
December 29th, 2006, 19:05
you must be the biggest loser if you think this is half-way cool to present in public <!--look at me i have nothing better to do than play psp with a neato sunscreen--> Try playing that one thing hmm, hmm, oh thats right its called sports.( or at least get some friends)

And for the size of that thing it better at least give me head

cloud_952
December 29th, 2006, 19:34
What... the... ****... is that?

o_o That is perhaps one of the ugliest things I've seen put near, around, or even on the PSP. What would possess you to hate your PSP and put that thing on it? Gah..

cal360
December 29th, 2006, 19:47
I think i'll pass

kcajblue
December 29th, 2006, 19:50
that thing is so ugly that if i seen someone using it i would immediately rip it off of their psp destroy it and then punch the person in the face for using it in the first place.

dogspit
December 29th, 2006, 19:51
LOL!!! Looks like an alien spaceship... :rofl: Who tha hell will buy that ugly thing??? :p

F9zDark
December 29th, 2006, 19:54
That is pathetic! If you don't want the sun to shine on your psp screen, play inside! If you're outside, do something else than playing psp.

If you're waiting for the bus or train, which is most always outside, what the hell else can you be doing? Really now, use your head...

This thing isn't all that much of an improvement over the other option; wearing a large hoodie and hiding out inside of it, while playing.

acn010
December 29th, 2006, 19:55
looks so ugly, i got my logitech hrdcover, i love it......
and who the hell will play in the summer on a nice sunny day?

doverkiller
December 29th, 2006, 20:03
call me dart station :D

dogspit
December 29th, 2006, 20:19
call me dart station :D

Rise darth station!! :rofl: :rofl:

jtwhissel
December 29th, 2006, 21:14
this think belong in the trash can just like every thing else like the fan for the psp come use some brains and think of some thing good

TacticalBread
December 29th, 2006, 21:56
I read the thread title, and I thought it would be a screen overlay type thing, but it's actually a beast! Why don't you take a generator with you, so your battery doesn't run out while you're playing on the go.

psychadelicious
December 29th, 2006, 22:31
dumb.com

XxunknowxX
December 29th, 2006, 22:42
WOW that thing is so ugly if u look at it on the top it looks like it has the batman logo on it they dont know what to make this days but let me tell you there will be stupid ppl who will buy this thing

Oraichu
December 29th, 2006, 22:49
I've never liked the extra "add-on-stuff" to PSP that made it bigger and more difficult to be a portable and "pocket-machine" than it already is(considering it's sice.) But this is just ridicolus, it's ment for a joke... right? :)

carlitx
December 29th, 2006, 23:58
well it isnt a half bad idea but it could be done in a better way that wat it is plus for those of you who think that it is anti social thing to have a psp in public IT ISENT!!!!!!! this being that i do play lots of ball hockey so i rigged mine with loader portable speakers to pump some tunes while we play. also its perfect on those stupid cadet outings or anything else if you have nothing to do in the night time on fire picekt or trying to get cadets asleep becuse as you do just pop in a umd movie/game to amuse your self. but enough about the social psp. this thing is crap when it comes to having to take your psp out. Hey guys look at my neato psp. kool u have a psp. *they see the sun screen*. WTF IS THAT?! it looks like one of thos realy bulky portable games from the 70/80s! so while this is a good idea it could be improved on alot......

mikebeaver
December 30th, 2006, 01:10
http://www.virtual-boy.org/images/vb_background.jpg

Darth Station....I am you Father !!

Vega
December 30th, 2006, 01:25
Looks like a baseball cap for PSP . . . No thanks !

carlitx
December 30th, 2006, 02:17
http://www.virtual-boy.org/images/vb_background.jpg

Darth Station....I am you Father !!

HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS one of the funniest things iv seen so far! FEAL THE POWA OF THE OVERLY HUGE SIDE!

shango46
December 30th, 2006, 02:58
That I can see someone getting if they were completely blind or lived on the sun. I mean, where is the sun that bright that you need to add 10 pounds of sheet metal to it? Are we in the wild west at high noon ( tumble weeds start blowing by )? Here is a tip, maybe you shouldn't bring your PSP into the tanning bed with you. I don't know why seeing this thing makes me so mad but, I mean, COME ON! Why would someone even make this? You would have to know that it would never sell, right?

shadowprophet
December 30th, 2006, 03:14
Why the hell would someone be outside in broad daylight playing a handheld anyway :rofl:

seems kinda pointless.

thefanaticgamer
December 30th, 2006, 03:19
im sooooo getting this for my freind as a late chirstmas present.... beats the wooden elephant head i gave him... lol

Chameleon
December 30th, 2006, 05:55
Plain and simple, its just too bulky:rofl:

BelmontSlayer
December 30th, 2006, 07:06
...it'll give you the privacy you want in a much less... conspicuous way.

That last line just made my day...I prefer the Hori Privacy Filter (http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,4044.htm)...

dzeikei
December 30th, 2006, 08:27
I can't believe noone actually realised that it is made of thin sheet of light-weight plastic and can be folded down into the hard front cover, that you can see behind, when sun protection is not needed.

Then again... I think I'll pass on this thing anyway

The_It
December 30th, 2006, 09:02
heh, a bow is funner than a psp on a nice sunny day, get one of those

Gray Fox
December 30th, 2006, 11:44
Whats so bad bout that? Looks bad but its impossible 2 play in the sunshine so I would want one 4 playing inside a car on a sunny day for example but its not so good 2 put it in ur pocket lol

XxunknowxX
December 30th, 2006, 20:14
there is notin wrong being out side playin with ur psp like in a cool winter day ur goin out to the movies and the sun is so bright u cant see anythin on the screen and u are not goin to be outside playin football in a cool day but this is so ugly it makes u wanna play football then havin this outside

carlitx
December 30th, 2006, 21:54
Why the hell would someone be outside in broad daylight playing a handheld anyway :rofl:

seems kinda pointless.

ok well some people such as a child would or in htis case watching a video listing to music or showing so kool pivcs to a freind. so when you say playing for a psp its kind of uneducated and to me makes you seem like you don't know nothing of a psp capabilities. also a psp is like a very small comp in many ways so pp, culd be in public with it for alot of different reasons.

shadowprophet
December 30th, 2006, 21:59
ok well some people such as a child would or in htis case watching a video listing to music or showing so kool pivcs to a freind. so when you say playing for a psp its kind of uneducated and to me makes you seem like you don't know nothing of a psp capabilities. also a psp is like a very small comp in many ways so pp, culd be in public with it for alot of different reasons.

My point is, If im outside, and its a nice sunny day. The last thing im gonna be doing is playing my psp out there. There would be to many other things to do. My point contrasts itself, as one would think any healthy individual would choose to do the same ;)

Emeriastone
December 30th, 2006, 22:29
I think I saw this thing in hangar 10 in Area 51...

Hobobo
December 30th, 2006, 22:57
I think i'll pass
The thing is just too fugly to be shown in public IMO.

It looks like one of those virtual headgear things too xD

carlitx
December 30th, 2006, 23:52
My point is, If im outside, and its a nice sunny day. The last thing im gonna be doing is playing my psp out there. There would be to many other things to do. My point contrasts itself, as one would think any healthy individual would choose to do the same ;)

ok i see your pint now but i still take my psp everywhere cause of what it can do: for example i like to play alot of ball hockey so i just hook it up to my portable speakers to make it loader(yes speakers but they are smaller than the psp thank you wallmart lol) so than we have some tunes to listin to while we play.

pibs
December 31st, 2006, 07:00
wow how gay is that psp visor....... while they are at it why dont they just sell tape so u can strap it to ur face