PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: Ring of Fates trailer

wraggster
December 31st, 2006, 15:21
via dsfanboy (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2006/12/29/final-fantasy-ring-of-fates-trailer/)

And rounding up the recent deluge of Square-Enix trailers from their annual Jump Festa event, this Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates trailer certainly impresses. There's some shiny text, and then a long, confusing sequence in which one tries to focus on five different scenes in the picture at once. Leave it to SE to try and simply overwhelm your senses ... they're rather good at that.

The original Crystal Chronicles was a bit of a let-down, but this title can hopefully bring FF:CC out of the "crappy Final Fantasy spin-offs" category. Oh, and for a slightly higher quality version of the trailer, click here for the official movie from Square-Enix's website.

(And did anyone check out what appeared to be a stylus-based fire spell around 1:41? Awesome.)

Video Here -->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UcCLIJDPgM

cloud_952
December 31st, 2006, 19:56
... you're kidding me. That blonde girl and brown-haired boy are supposed to be twins? o_o They look NOTHING alike.

Other than that, the game looks awesome. Incredibly, massively, uber-ly awesome.

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2006, 20:01
I will love this game when it will be released :)
I like to see this Final Fantasy support to the DS even when the PSP is the competition.

Miria
December 31st, 2006, 20:46
PSP Final Fantasy Tactics seems to be waste to me.. They've made two other Final Fantasy Tactics.. But I think that out of the Lion War (The DS One) and The Original Tactics (For The PSP) im going with the DS..

shadowprophet
January 1st, 2007, 03:48
PSP Final Fantasy Tactics seems to be waste to me.. They've made two other Final Fantasy Tactics.. But I think that out of the Lion War (The DS One) and The Original Tactics (For The PSP) im going with the DS..

The lion war? The only final fantasy tactics I had heard of where ff tactics psx and ff tactics advance gba:confused:

I had recently read up on ff tactics psp remake.
But I never heard of the lion war untill you mentioned it ? Has it been released yet :confused:

nnever
January 2nd, 2007, 02:22
I'm eagerly waiting to get my hands on it...

Mister Klownes
January 3rd, 2007, 02:13
Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War is the remake of the original. The FFT for DS is called "Final Fantasy Tactics A2: The Sealed Black Book." My guess is the A2 means Advanced 2, so it'll bare some similarity, either in setting or something to the GBA FFT.