PDA

View Full Version : i have a psp iso , how do i use it ?

flame0247
December 31st, 2006, 19:21
i have a psp iso now what?
how do i play it?

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2006, 19:22
I don't see the reason. Why don't you use your original game?

splodger15
December 31st, 2006, 19:23
No ISO talk is allowed on the forum

imagecko
December 31st, 2006, 19:32
dont talk about iso's here talk somewhere on a different website.

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2006, 19:33
I don't see what's wrong with it. Explain me WHY it's not allowed.

splodger15
December 31st, 2006, 19:34
Because it's Illegal. Get ready this thread will be locked soon

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2006, 19:37
Because it's Illegal. Get ready this thread will be locked soon

Wrong. Make iso's of your own original games is NOT illegal.
Download them from the net or get it from another person is illegal.

turtleguy101
December 31st, 2006, 19:40
umm make an "ISO" folder in the root of your memory stick and put it there. might want to convert it to CSO first cuz they are smaller and work just as good with devhook... anyways get devhook installed and read the readme with devhook on how to get it running

splodger15
December 31st, 2006, 19:40
How do we know he hasnt downloaded them

December 31st, 2006, 19:42

How do we know he hasn't backed it up?

splodger15
December 31st, 2006, 19:44
Why back it up if you have the UMD. Most people who use ISO's have downloaded them

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2006, 19:45

It's like to ask "How do we know that you don't download games?", "How do we know that he's not using illegal servers?"
You never know.

AtariFreek
Someone lock this thread. He probably downloaded it as he did not answer JKKDARKs question about the original game

turtleguy101
Put The ISO in the "ISO" folder in the root of the memory stick (make the ISO folder) and then run devhook and select the iso from the "select iso/game" or wutever and then hit O on start and it should start up. on 3.03oe-b, you can launch isos in the "iso" folder straight from the game folder on ur psp!

(try to stay on subject its not illegal, he didnt say where he got it so its fine..derrr. and besides were allowed to talk about psx iso's....)

EDIT: oh and if he downloaded it from a site... unless it was a torrent, i would think he would ask the site he got it from. there are only like 4 or 5 main iso sites for the psp and all of them have a help forum....

Shrygue
December 31st, 2006, 19:46
No matter how anyone obtains it or whatever it, isos can not be disscussed here as it's the rules.

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2006, 19:47
Why back it up if you have the UMD. Most people who use ISO's have downloaded them

Maybe you're right on it. I don't see a problem with it since the disks are small.
But since he didn't say that he downloaded the game, it is not illegal. Maybe he dumped his game.

splodger15
December 31st, 2006, 19:50
Put The ISO in the "ISO" folder in the root of the memory stick (make the ISO folder) and then run devhook and select the iso from the "select iso/game" or wutever and then hit O on start and it should start up. on 3.03oe-b, you can launch isos in the "iso" folder straight from the game folder on ur psp!

(try to stay on subject its not illegal, he didnt say where he got it so its fine..derrr. and besides were allowed to talk about psx iso's....)

EDIT: oh and if he downloaded it from a site... unless it was a torrent, i would think he would ask the site he got it from. there are only like 4 or 5 main iso sites for the psp and all of them have a help forum....

It is Illegal to download games. But you promote it. If you have a look at all the other sites that promote ISO's they all go down hill.And it gets out of hand.

I would have just locked this topic ages ago

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2006, 19:52
No matter how anyone obtains it or whatever it, isos can not be disscussed here as it's the rules.

Again, it's not reasonable. People talk about psx iso's for PSX emulators on PSP.
Dump our original disk games is not illegal.

Shrygue
December 31st, 2006, 19:57
I can figure very soon someone's gonna come around the beat and lock this thread. After all this iso talk looks to me like its going out of control....

flame0247
December 31st, 2006, 20:03
hey , i was jst asking , jst for a answer. tats all
and i have isos many of my OWN games btw , i have a great collection at home

splodger15
December 31st, 2006, 20:04
Sounds like they were downloaded then

JKKDARK
December 31st, 2006, 20:07
hey , i was jst asking , jst for a answer. tats all
and i have isos many of my OWN games btw , i have a great collection at home

Indeed. Sadly, there are people here who don't think before typing.

Zion
December 31st, 2006, 20:09
locked, no iso talk :mad: