PDA

View Full Version : Im back

mexicansnake
December 31st, 2006, 23:52
Hi everyone, Im back and I want to code some games:D . Should I continue with pspshootouts, PSPirates, a new game or even better!!!! finish Lua wormz!?. (Zion do you want to finish this game? If not then Ill do).

I want to know your ideas!!! soooo please post them here!:thumbup: :thumbup: . post your game ideas!.

Thanx!!. Happy new year!.

benh
December 31st, 2006, 23:55
I think the best thing to do is carry on with LUA worms!!!!!!!!

qskint
January 1st, 2007, 01:15
LUA sensible world of soccer!

ninja9393
January 1st, 2007, 01:29
Welcome back Mexican Snake, it has been a while

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 02:22
Welcome back Mexican Snake, it has been a while

Thanx!!.

This time Im planning todo some new games so please give me ideas.

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 02:24
hey mexicansnake i saw you around qj alot good to see you back over here. I would love to see you carry on with pspshootouts that was a really great game and i would love to see you inprove on it....

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 02:34
hey mexicansnake i saw you around qj alot good to see you back over here. I would love to see you carry on with pspshootouts that was a really great game and i would love to see you inprove on it....

Yeah!!, its a nice idea Ill update pspshootouts, there is alot of time since I dont update it...

ninja9393
January 1st, 2007, 02:50
do u know what would be awesome, a spider-man game. I see by your avatar you might be a spider-man fan. I am a big spider-man fan:)

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 02:58
do u know what would be awesome, a spider-man game. I see by your avatar you might be a spider-man fan. I am a big spider-man fan:)

Yeah, Im a big spider-man fan!. Thats not a bad idea...
Ill think about it!:thumbup: .

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 02:58

In general im a big marvel fan. I love the comics and the clothing line. :D

ey mexicansnake maybe after you update pspshootouts you can help me update my own game, i would really like that :)

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 03:01
In general im a big marvel fan. I love the comics and the clothing line. :D

ey mexicansnake maybe after you update pspshootouts you can help me update my own game, i would really like that :)

What game is that?. Im a bit curious:) .

The marvel superheroes are better than the DC ones.:cool:

ninja9393
January 1st, 2007, 03:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWQWFO64zI

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 03:04
Video of venom in spiderman 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWQWFO64zI)

Amazing!!!. I never saw that video! cant wait for the movie!!!:)

ninja9393
January 1st, 2007, 03:06
Amazing!!!. I never saw that video! cant wait for the movie!!!:)

yea i found the video a few weeks back. I cant wait for the movie either. My second favorite hero is wolverine and 3rd is batman btw

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 03:07
What game is that?. Im a bit curious:) .

The marvel superheroes are better than the DC ones.:cool:

My game sora adventure that still hasnt been finished, i have a level and sora running around but it has no AI (enemies) and really no complete first level. I have a first cut scene in place..... if you want to view more just go to my blog you'll see it in my sig.

Actually and this might be wierd but my fav marvel character is the silver surfer :D

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 03:11
My game sora adventure that still hasnt been finished, i have a level and sora running around but it has no AI (enemies) and really no complete first level. I have a first cut scene in place..... if you want to view more just go to my blog you'll see it in my sig.

Actually and this might be wierd but my fav marvel character is the silver surfer :D

Hey that game sounds sweet! I can help if you want :) I can code basic AI (randomnised) and collisions...

My fav are: 1 spider-man, 2 gambit,3 daredevil...

ninja9393
January 1st, 2007, 03:12

you know the next fantastic 4 movie is called
Fantastic 4:the rise of the silver surfer

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 03:14
The silversurfer is great, isnt weird for me :).

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 03:18
im not good at AI and collision coding so it good to have someone who is able to help, again when ever you update a project and have some free time just pm me or contact me and ill get started on the project with you. I just want to have a first level done and improve the first cut scene. If possible have a 1st boss at the end of the level......

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 03:19
Sorry I misspelled :p, I can work for Sora adventure! :D.

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 03:21
Sorry I misspelled :p, I can work for Sora adventure! :D.

great once you have some free time and have your projects out the way and i free up time then we can get to work on it

thanks bro :thumbup:

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 03:21
im not good at AI and collision coding so it good to have someone who is able to help, again when ever you update a project and have some free time just pm me or contact me and ill get started on the project with you. I just want to have a first level done and improve the first cut scene. If possible have a 1st boss at the end of the level......

Im free mate!!!. I can update both;) . I spent alot of time without coding but I think that Im ready to do this!.:D

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 03:24
Im free mate!!!. I can update both;) . I spent alot of time without coding but I think that Im ready to do this!.:D

okay bro il add you on msn. I cant get started right today as im in my room and im about to head out for a few to a small new years gathering.....

I hope we can get started on it tommorrow!

of course thats up to you...

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 03:26
Thanx!!!!, Im ready. Also I think that tomorrow we should start... That tequila is killing me. lol (jk)

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 03:29
Thanx!!!!, Im ready. Also I think that tomorrow we should start... That tequila is killing me. lol (jk)

lol, okay great bro. Yea il definitly start up with you tommorrow. Dont worry i have all the sprites and most recent files so we are good there :)

I look forward to working with you :D

:thumbup:

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 03:32
Thanx is an honor to work with you :). I love your druglord and Sora games...

XioN980
January 1st, 2007, 04:48
Welcome Back ;)

I reckon a Super Smash Bros clone for the nintenboyz among us, I reckon you could make one wayyyy better then smash G

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 17:10
Welcome Back ;)

I reckon a Super Smash Bros clone for the nintenboyz among us, I reckon you could make one wayyyy better then smash G

Thanx, thats a nice idea!, a smash G coded in lua..., but a bit hard to do.

Anyway sounds nice:) .

xcjzerox
January 1st, 2007, 17:13
Wat about Kingdom hearts

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 17:17
Wat about Kingdom hearts

don't worry that will be finished up by myself. Ey mexicansnake il be on msn in a little while just finishing up some homework.

Welcome Back ;)

there a super smash bro's source code laying around somewhere, maybe someone could update that. Its been a while since its been updated and its a great game!

xcjzerox
January 1st, 2007, 17:21
don't worry that will be finished up by myself. Ey mexicansnake il be on msn in a little while just finishing up some homework. are you serious omg thanks
wat is the game about

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 17:22
Ok, I understand :).

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 17:25
are you serious omg thanks
wat is the game about

just look at the link in my sig that says blog and check out sora adventure. Its been in dev (on and off) for a long time. Its about time i finish it up.....

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 17:28
Hey gunntims what version we will do? the v0.3?

gunntims0103
January 1st, 2007, 17:30
Hey gunntims what version we will do? the v0.3?

v0.2 still isnt done, i want that to e finished hopefully we can have it done today or by tommorrow as its been a project that i cant seem to ever finish. il be on msn right now

mexicansnake
January 1st, 2007, 17:34
v0.2 still isnt done, i want that to e finished hopefully we can have it done today or by tommorrow as its been a project that i cant seem to ever finish. il be on msn right now

Ok sounds perfect for me:thumbup: .