PDA

View Full Version : Moonshell v1.6 Final Beta - Multimedia Application for Nintendo DS

wraggster
January 1st, 2007, 10:26
MoonShell (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/nds/) is a multimedia player for Nintendo DS (Lite) consoles. It has support for DPG video files, MP3/NSF audio files and viewing JPG/Jpeg/BMP/PNG (non progressive) files, it also has support for TXT textfiles. MoonShell supports dualscreens and it has full support for the touch screen. MoonShell has plug-in system that allows to add any compatible plug-in just by copying the plug-in files to the appropriate folder. MoonShell also comes with several kind of useful plug-ins.

Heres whats new:

- The disk driver changed completely.
There is a possibility that the adaptor that has worked up to now doesn't work.
I want to ask for a lot of tests.
Attention: Start NDSROM file name was changed.
folder name '/shell' was changed to '/moonshl'.
file name 'global.ini' was changed to 'moonshl.ini'.

Download Here --> http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/2006/12/moonshell_ver16_finalbeta_e.shtml

ikarimaru
January 1st, 2007, 23:20
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. Nice to see this release :)

denniss4000
January 13th, 2007, 16:36
um so is there a support for the gbamp sd now?
cuz it now support homebrews

DanTheManMS
January 13th, 2007, 19:46
denniss, have you tried running Moonshell on the GBAMP SD? I've heard that it works, although you will need a passthrough device if you don't already have one.

denniss4000
January 15th, 2007, 00:03
yeah i have tried it and it is working with flashme 7
actually this is what really happen
i have a m3 sd and it is not working anymore but before that i have a gbamp sd 6 motnh earlier before the m3 so when i heard that it support homebrew i threw out the m3 and begin using my gbamp sd again. but how can i boot with dsorganize or something else because the moonshell is not booting up my homebrews at all

DanTheManMS
January 15th, 2007, 00:19
From what I can tell, homebrew compatibility for the GBAMP SD is very low from what I can tell.

denniss4000
February 15th, 2007, 15:54
From what I can tell, homebrew compatibility for the GBAMP SD is very low from what I can tell.

well what i really mean is that i want multiboot for the gbamp sd so that i do not rename it to_boot_mp_****.nds any more .
i tries mighty maz. ....and others still it does not support it.i eeed helppppp

DanTheManMS
February 15th, 2007, 22:28
Then it simply doesn't support it. You'll have to keep renaming your files. Sorry.