PDA

View Full Version : Duke Nukem Fix?

NyghtcrawleR
January 3rd, 2007, 06:41
Would anyone be willing to attempt to fix at least the save/load feature in the duke nukem port by stereomike? Everything else in that port is pretty much perfect minus that and his voice. This voice is tolerable (although fixed would be better), but kinda sucks to have a port of a game, but you have to constantly start over.

the_eternal_dark
January 6th, 2007, 10:03
Would anyone be willing to attempt to fix at least the save/load feature in the duke nukem port by stereomike? Everything else in that port is pretty much perfect minus that and his voice. This voice is tolerable (although fixed would be better), but kinda sucks to have a port of a game, but you have to constantly start over.

I thought someone else was working on a fix for this a while back, I'm not sure if he/she is still working on it. I haven't enough experience with any programming language, so I can't help with this. All I can say is wait for a while longer, someone may pick up on it later on.

Baboon
January 6th, 2007, 15:33
This is such a good game and its almost perfect... its just a shame nobody has taken up the challenge to fix the load/save state. :(

SkyeHawk
January 27th, 2007, 03:47
Agreed. :-/

NyghtcrawleR
March 26th, 2007, 06:45
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56734&highlight=duke+nukem

Someone now just ported duke nukem to the ds. Maybe someone will now update this to fix savestate/ sound?

oh please oh please lol. Dont let the ds win this!

Wally
March 28th, 2007, 02:01
Nyghtcrawler: GPF is a great guy!

When its all working It should be portable