PDA

View Full Version : MoonShell Ver1.6 finalbeta3

wraggster
January 3rd, 2007, 12:21
MoonShell (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/nds/) is a multimedia player for Nintendo DS (Lite) consoles. It has support for DPG video files, MP3/NSF audio files and viewing JPG/Jpeg/BMP/PNG (non progressive) files, it also has support for TXT textfiles. MoonShell supports dualscreens and it has full support for the touch screen. MoonShell has plug-in system that allows to add any compatible plug-in just by copying the plug-in files to the appropriate folder. MoonShell also comes with several kind of useful plug-ins.

Heres whats new:

- There is no change in the main body of MoonShell.
DLDI driver changed: To add the boot loader, the driver for G6 changed.
DLDI driver added: dlms_moon.dldi DSLink (microSD Card)
DLDI driver added: m3cf_moon.dldi M3 Adapter (Compact Flash)
DLDI driver added: mmcf_moon.dldi Max Media Dock (Compact Flash)
DLDI driver added: scsd_moon.dldi SuperCard (SD Card)

Confirmed DLDI driver.
MPCF, M3CF, EZSD(EZ4Lite), DLMS, EWSD, SCCF, SCSD, NMMC, nsd2, G6FL(G6Normal/G6Lite), M3SD(M3OldPro/M3NewPer/M3NewPro/M3Lite), R4TF(M3Simply-R4DS).
Unconfirmed DLDI driver.
EZSD(EZ4MiniSD/EZ4LiteCompact/EZ4LiteDeluxe), MMCF, MPSD, NJSD, SCDS, M3SD(M3NormalSD/M3OldPer).
Failed DLDI driver.
EZ5S, AKFS..

Download Here --> http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/2007/01/moonshell_ver16_finalbeta3_e.shtml

kcajblue
January 3rd, 2007, 18:55
so many final betas coming out.
isnt final beta an oxymoron?

DanTheManMS
January 4th, 2007, 23:50
If I remember right from what I read on GBAdev, the DLDI thing means that Moonshell is upgrading to the new complete overhaul of the FAT library. From what I can tell, this may mean that users of new cards will need to manually patch their homebrew for their specific device before running the program. Existing cards should act the same way as before though.

JellyBean101
January 5th, 2007, 23:34
can this work with the DS-Xtreme flash cart?

kcajblue
January 6th, 2007, 01:24
why dont you try it first.