PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Creative Suite 2.3 Premium-Student Edition

Accordion
January 3rd, 2007, 18:10
had a surprise today trying to find when Adobe CS would be released in Universal Binary version for intel macs:

on the official Adobe site, and indeed every reseller i have used, it is possible to save a huge amount on CS2 premium
and get the complete package for just £180 [more or less]
compare this with the normal price of £1,049, and even the upgrade from CS2 Standard: £659. and it is a huge deal

i cant seem to find any restrictions myself, in any documentation , but if anyone knows of any i would be pleased to know.

of course the buyer must provide sufficient student ID, but for any students with any desire for digital art, this is a bargain!

i also found the Beta Photoshop CS3 download on the labs page which provides native performance on intel macs. so i will probably be making the purchase very soon! and i thought it would be useful for anyone considering the purchase...if you are eligible of course.

Shrygue
January 3rd, 2007, 19:34
Hmmmm...now that's interesting. Shame you must prove a student ID but £180 is cheap compared to the insane £1050. Madness!

Destroyer699
January 4th, 2007, 00:05
Photoshop CS3 is awesome!

Accordion
January 4th, 2007, 00:25
i should be buying it within a week, though the verification process will add another week or more onto that... im a bit short on money at the moment though

S34MU5
January 4th, 2007, 23:23
i see not much difference between cs3 and cs2 except mac intel use and like 2 more tools,

Prob get it, for free:D

Accordion
January 4th, 2007, 23:56
well the phoosop CS3 download IS free, and i only want it for inel mac use

the only thing stopping me from buying the full package at nomal price was the lack of native support, but now i can take advantage of being a student, and photoshop at full speed

Accordion
January 24th, 2007, 17:21
i dont usally double post... but i ahve bought the package

£180
only had to wait for 4 days to get my serial number

works great...[well duh!]
and well worth the investment to anyone eligible, even if only for the ability to save money on an upgrade when you really need it.