PDA

View Full Version : Wii in Your Panties

wraggster
January 3rd, 2007, 21:24
via kotaku

Yeah, tipster Maxwell is right when he says we've probably seen a great deal of people playing Wii videos since the system launched, but nothing quite like this girl. No real nudity involved mind you, but probably not all that safe for work anyway.

I don't know if this is going to become a big trend, but I am almost positive we need to push in that direction if we as a society are going to survive. The girl could be a bit more attractive, and honestly I could probably have filled out the bra better, but we're all gamers here and are used to taking what we can get. Let the "I can get any girl I want" comments begin!

Video Here (http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/wii/wii-in-your-panties-225713.php)

podunk320x
January 3rd, 2007, 21:46
umm, yeah i just hope this aint a viral campaign like the $ony P$P that went horribly wrong(much like a train wreck that you couldnt get your eyes off or speak about)

i just thought of something, if this is a Nintendo campaign, then are they showing us how to "properly" play the Wii? and teach us not swing the controller like a maniac(like the ones in youtube) Though she almost hit the cat that one time!!!

or are they teaching us how to "properly" use the Wii as a workout video??

paul1991
January 4th, 2007, 00:10
Alas, they removed the video!