PDA

View Full Version : Play Halo 2, get invited to Halo 3 beta

wraggster
January 3rd, 2007, 22:39
via joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/03/play-halo-2-get-invited-to-halo-3-beta/)

Having failed miserably at obtaining entry into this Spring's Halo 3 beta program, you'll no doubt be pleased to learn of yet another opportunity to partake in first-person shooting and having your sexuality questioned by obnoxious brats. In fact, there are 13,333 such opportunities -- all you need to do is endure three hours of Halo 2 online.

It's easy. Play Halo 2 online for three hours between Thursday, Feb. 1, 2007, 12:01 a.m. EST and Feb. 3, 2007, 11:59 p.m. EST. If you survive, rush to the official Halo 3 website and be part of the first 13,333 gamers to register in the "Rule of Three" program. If, however, you end up being number 13,334 ... well, you'll have to buy Crackdown.

As previously reported, copies of Crackdown will contain invites to the Halo 3 beta program. Releasing on February 20, the game disc will act as a key to download the required data from Xbox Live Marketplace. Microsoft promises to release further information regarding the program for each region, though NTSC importers stuck in exotic countries may wish to consider the Crackdown route in the meantime.

pt9087
January 5th, 2007, 03:12
Halo 3 looks rad

BrooksyX
January 5th, 2007, 04:16
I think I am just going to hit my local rental store on the crackdowns release date and rent it first. I might try and put it on hold if they will let me.

Video_freak
January 5th, 2007, 05:44
/\ Awesome idea man. ;)