PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Comes to DS

wraggster
January 3rd, 2007, 23:24
via IGN (http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/752/752955p1.html)

Naruto is making the transition to the DS. Today, Tomy and D3Publisher of America announced that Naruto: Ninja Council 3 would debut on Nintendo DS this spring. The previous Ninja Council games were available on GBA.

Based on episodes of Viz's anime series, Naruto: Ninja Council 3 features more than 40 missions and 20 playable characters. Supporting four-player multiplayer and several game modes (Timed Mode, Scroll Collection Mode and Head-to-Head Versus Mode), Naruto challenges gamers to use strategy in their attacks. The interchangeable attack system allows players to combine attacks to increase success in combat.

"The new interchangeable attack system and the ability to choose from over 20 playable characters are a first in hand-held Naruto games," said Careen Yapp, Vice President of Licensing and Business Development, D3PA. "We feel very strongly that this game will appeal to both the fans of Naruto and DS gamers that enjoy action games."

Look for Naruto: Ninja Council 3 sometime this spring.

kcajblue
January 4th, 2007, 04:37
ill be waiting for this game. :D

canvasch
January 4th, 2007, 13:13
is this the Naruto Retsudan game? if so it's a pretty fun game.. but i got bored quick.. probrally cause i played way too much of Clash of ninja 2 on GCN... and retsudan is just like it.....

kcajblue
January 4th, 2007, 17:28
it says it will be Naruto Ninja Council 3

canvasch
January 5th, 2007, 06:05
i was thinking that is what they decided to call the english release... you know how they sometimes will do that ... but my guess was wrong it's not retsudan, that's a different game