PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Port Thread

yoshinatsu
January 4th, 2007, 03:37
I think that this should have been the definite port list for the PSP. The PSP sales would have skyrocketed if these things really existed.

Star Ocean (maybe 2 UMDs)
Really good action RPG that would really suit the PSP. It would have been big, too.

Killzone (FPS)
PSP needs a good FPS, and Killzone can do the job pretty well. They should make the controls identical to PSPDungeons.

Soul Calibur
Ohh... It would have been perfect on the PSP... III would be nice (let's pray that IV makes it to the PSP:p ).

Phantasy Star Online
It would have been a great online hit of the PSP. Just imagine Phantasy Star Universe on PSP...

Soul Reaver
Yeah, it would be really good, the analog stick makes it good.

Sonic (2D)
Ummm... Yeah... No comments...(Rivals):mad:

Virtua Fighter (Maybe 5)
Don't you think?

Castlevania (2D)
I believe that Castlevania is the definite 2D platform game for the PSP.:thumbup:

Star Wars Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith (3D)
Cancelled... Damn you LucasArts. DS actually got it, with the worst conversion I've ever seen in my life... 2D Revenge Of The Sith:rofl: ...

TimeSplitters
YEAH!!! It would be really cool, 16 players Wi-Fi and Online!:thumbup:

Resident Evil (The GameCube's remake)
Exclusively on GameCube... (Wait a minute... RE4 WAS a GameCube exclusive too...) I think that Resident Evil WILL eventually come to the PSP, but I also think that it will be a portable Outbreak (due to the onlike, controls etc.)

Devil May Cry (Dance of Sparda?)
I don't like that style of games (I'm more of the old-style RPG type, FPS and Surival Horror. Weird combination huh:rolleyes: ?)

God Of War (Maybe 2)
I don't like it either (don't flame), but the PSP's sales would have reached 60%+ of the portable market...

Road Rash
Great "urban" motorbike racing, with the use of weapons FISTS! That's right!

Theme... or ... Tycoon Compilation
Who can say no to Theme Park and Zoo Tycoon? Or Rollercoaster Tycoon and Theme Hospital?

Gran Turismo
Yeah... It will come sometime....

Onimusha
How about THAT???:p

Kingdom Hearts
You'd all like that, but I doubt it would be KH with the original gameplay. It would have been something like the GBA one...

Diablo II - Lord Of Darkness
ONLINE INCLUDED.

Carmageddon
It's never gonna happen.

Quake
An original multiplayer FPS one.

Mercenaries
It would have been perfect.

Bully
Maybe.

Shin Megami Tensei
A good RPG for the PSP.

Ninja Gaiden
I suppose that this will come, eventually.

I want you people help me expand this list by posting your own ideas, including games that COULD ACTUALLY be ported to the PSP.
DON'T EVEN TRY TO MENTION THE NO SOURCE=NO PORT THING, I'M TALKING ABOUT OFFICIAL PORTS, NOT HOMEBREW ONES.

F9zDark
January 4th, 2007, 04:37
Control wise, some of those ports may not be possible. About Quake, we already a complete homebrew port, don't need an official one...

Anyway:

Resident Evil: Code Veronica

Metal Gear Solid 2 (minus Raiden)

Can't think of anything else right now.

Shadowmat
January 17th, 2007, 09:51
Call of Duty 3 :P
Gears of War
Halo
Half Life 1/2
WOW
Guild Wars
Runescape
etc...

Bytrix
January 17th, 2007, 11:12
Theme... or ... Tycoon Compilation
Who can say no to Theme Park and Zoo Tycoon? Or Rollercoaster Tycoon and Theme Hospital?

Obviously there is Thrillville which was quite refreshing, it's kind of a mix of Theme Park World and Roller Coaster Tycoon.

I also read somewhere that EA Japan are working on a PSP version of themepark to be released later this year (and NDS in spring).

Baboon
January 17th, 2007, 13:41
[U]

I want you people help me expand this list by posting your own ideas, including games that COULD ACTUALLY be ported to the PSP.
DON'T EVEN TRY TO MENTION THE NO SOURCE=NO PORT THING, I'M TALKING ABOUT OFFICIAL PORTS, NOT HOMEBREW ONES.

From your list of ports quite a few of em are already available...

Soul Calibre, Soul Reaver, Castlevania (chronicles & symphony of the night), Resident Evil (1,2&3), Theme Park, Gran Turismo (1&2), Roller coaster Tycoon and Theme Hospital are 100% playable on the PSP via the PS1 emulator! :)

Plus Sonic and Road Rash are on Dgen on the PSP. :thumbup: