PDA

View Full Version : Hello Kitty invades the Xbox

wraggster
April 1st, 2005, 14:20
Yes, it’s true. It was only a matter of time until Hello Kitty worked her evil magic upon this particular gadget, as she has on oh so many others. The Hello Kitty Crystal Xbox Console takes that definitively non-pink Xbox and converts it to its long-latent color scheme. During the promotional period the entire bundle comes with a Helly Kitty Crystal Controller and Hello Kitty Mission Rescue Game for $99 with the purchase of selected Samsung LCD TVs, but if you’re not anywhere near Singapore you’re gonna be relegated to shelling out a fortune on eBay someday to get your paws on one.

Mental2k
April 10th, 2005, 16:36
Hello kitty, a corporation even more evil than sony, its a good job they didnt team up with sony on this one, or there would have been some serious evil killing to be done.

Gamer360
November 22nd, 2005, 17:13
I don't know if this is the right site, but i really want to join the Xbox team...i'm 23 and all i do well! all i try to do is play Xbox, and now my new interest is Xbox 360!!!!
I'm a girl that play's video games :D ..plz let me know if you have any information on this. :eek:
thanks
TAra