PDA

View Full Version : Gnirfleo - another DS internet Browser! News

wraggster
January 4th, 2007, 13:32
Gnirfleo (http://gnirfleo.blogspot.com/) posted this news:

Ok, so after all we didn't like the old interface that much. Yes, it is simple, but it's not really use-friendly. How hard is it to press that tiny text?

We also decided it needed a whole other look, so our graphic designer worked his butt of last night to make a new one, and guess what? It's up to you if it's good enough!

We know the fonts need some work, so you don't have to say this.

Yes Yes! The programming continues!

I was bored today, so I decided to check out the browser. Some programmers worked their butt of the last days, and I have to say: They did a great job! I am glad to tell you that a release is not too far away anymore! Of course: Not everything will work yet, but that's the beauty of Homebrew: There will be new versions every time something doesn't works!

We also decided that the interface wasn't good enough. There will be an update of this very soon too.

Screen Via Comments

lolmasta
January 4th, 2007, 13:57
Looks...
Ur
Ur
Eh.

DarkSpine
January 4th, 2007, 14:14
Thats exactly the same thing i had in mind...very....odd oO Unusual. I thought more of a typical browser interface would be great. But anyhow - as long as it can show websites - ill use it ^^

linkenski
January 4th, 2007, 15:46
try to see the old gnirfleo interface! lol!!! cool but only for girls!

kcajblue
January 4th, 2007, 17:32
at least its improving.

directive0
January 4th, 2007, 17:47
focusing on the flashy interface on a browser isn't the greatest use of resources. But whatever, sounds promising. Keep at it and remember, K.I.S.S.

SuperJMN
January 4th, 2007, 18:08
What about publishing a snapshot with a rendered website? :P

cas2007
January 7th, 2007, 14:18
sounds good

xdre3
January 26th, 2007, 00:09
so long it works, i dont care